Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

I no longer have respect for War Machine.

http://bulletins.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=bulletin.read&authorID=4569353&messageID=6305672730&MyToken=cdd27d88-19b9-41b7-9c7a-f56b7a7087ef

"**** an Obama

I could care less about the mother ****er...everywhere I turn I have to see his face or hear his ****in' name...wtf?

And the liberals and blacks are so happy because of "change"??

Ain't **** gonna change. All he is is a rich white guy with a dark tan..lol

****tt.

**** any president that was RICH before he came into office.

How is some rich faggot gonna represent "the people" when he can't understand what it's like to struggle?

I hope someone smokes that ****er and every president to come until they can actually give us a candidate that is truly one of THE PEOPLE.

WM"

I lost respect for him after he made those comments about Evan Tanner. But this just sealed the deal.

The Snowman is on a roll lately...

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/monson-arrested-for-domestic-violence-15878

Monson Arrested for Domestic Violence

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Loretta Hunt

20090121093207_big_monson.JPG&width_size=570Former UFC heavyweight contender and professed anarchist Jeff Monson remains incarcerated at the Davies County Detention Center on Wednesday, after he was arrested Monday night on domestic violence and property damage charges in Advance, N.C.

Authorities were called to the residence of Stephanie Trapani, 30, and detained Monson for “assault to a female” and “damage to property” following an alleged domestic dispute, said Capt. Hartman of Davies County Sheriff’s Office. Trapani and Monson had a “dating relationship,” said Hartman.

Trapani was also arrested for damage to Monson’s property. The Olympian reported Monday that Trapani had discarded Monson’s cell phone after finding out he was involved in romantic relationships with other women.

On the fighter’s voicemail message, a female’s voice notified callers that Monson had “lost” his cell phone and to leave detailed contact information.

Capt. Hartman said Trapani posted bail on Monday and has obtained a 50B contact order, denying the fighter “any contact whatsoever” with Trapani.

“He destroyed my house," Trapani told The Olympian on Monday. "He started just bashing holes in the walls and the columns."

Trapani said Monson also grabbed her during the argument.

Click link for more info...

http://mmajunkie.com/news/13781/trouble-in-paradise-b-j-penn-cuts-short-ufc-primetime-taping.mma

Despite solid ratings for Spike TV's first installment of the three-part "UFC Primetime: St. Pierre vs. Penn II" series, at least one participant was apparently unhappy with how he was portrayed in the piece.

A source close to the show on Tuesday told MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) B.J. Penn recently shut down a taping and interview session for the series and no longer wants involved in the project.

Penn was apparently unhappy with how he was portrayed in last week's debut of the series, which hypes a Jan. 31 UFC 94 main event fight between the Hawaiian fighter and UFC welterweight champion Georges St. Pierre.

Penn, the UFC's current lightweight title-holder, looks to become the first-ever UFC fighter to hold two belts simultaneously when he fights for St. Pierre's title at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas

So, does anyone who follows MMA more than I do think that Arlovski has a chance on Saturday?

he has a little more than a puncher's chance. thats about it though. i see Fedor taking him down and displaying that patented ground n pound to win though.

Monson is an idiot.

BJ was portrayed horribly but he made his own bed.

i dunno about that. i've heard plenty of stories of other fighters taking a little time away from training to make sure they peak at the right time. if that was case, and the UFC creatively edited it to make it seem like BJ was just goofing around, then i can understand him being pissed.

Edited by StillUnknown

So, does anyone who follows MMA more than I do think that Arlovski has a chance on Saturday?

He has a chance, but how much of one, I am not sure. He pounded Rothwell, but did not particularly impress me against Roy Nelson. If he does not look any better against Fedor than he did aginst Nelson, he is doomed.

If he can keep it standing, he has a shot. But I don't think he will be able to.

One thing is for sure. Dana woke what could have been a sleeping dog. Now GSP will pay. :)

dana called him a liar too on that show. i really dont like dana much any more. he seems to think he is one of the guys too and can talk to them however he wants because he is the boss..

dana called him a liar too on that show. i really dont like dana much any more. he seems to think he is one of the guys too and can talk to them however he wants because he is the boss..

dana = vince mcmahon basically

dana has done more than virtually anyone for MMA as a sport, but he has history of going overboard on things

Only is he gets ****y. If he's still got his mind on straight, it won't matter how motivated Penn is.

So you're making an excuse for GSP ahead of time? How come if Penn beats him, it'll be because Georges didn't have his mind on straight? I doubt BJ will be making excuses if he loses whether he was fully-trained or not.

Edited by Chachie

Just heard Freddie Roach on an LA am station promoting the Affliction fight (he trains AA).

He said AA's plan is to take the fight to Fedor. He said Fedor does not fight well backing up. He is a beast going forward. Compared him to Tyson in that regard. Freddie Also said that he is telling AA to treat this like a 1 round fight and go knock him out in the first.

Sounds fine and dandy until Fedor pops Arlovski, throws him on the ground, and chokes him out in 20 seconds. Good to hear that the gameplan isn't to out point Fedor in a boxing match.

So you're making an excuse for GSP ahead of time? How come if Penn beats him, it'll be because Georges didn't have his mind on straight? I doubt BJ will be making excuses if he loses whether he was fully-trained or not.

Excuses? No.

I'm just saying that GSP is a much better fighter than Penn, and therefore should win.

Excuses? No.

I'm just saying that GSP is a much better fighter than Penn, and therefore should win.

Bigger, but not better. GSP's only advantage is that he is bigger. Thats what get him the points in the last two rounds of their last fight.

Pound-for-pound there is no question who the better fighter is imo.

Bigger, but not better. GSP's only advantage is that he is bigger. Thats what get him the points in the last two rounds of their last fight.

Pound-for-pound there is no question who the better fighter is imo.

I'd say pound for pound it's much closer, but I'd still give a slight nod to GSP. Don't get me wrong, Penn is a beast, but I just don't see him being able to beat St. Pierre.

Just heard Freddie Roach on an LA am station promoting the Affliction fight (he trains AA).

He said AA's plan is to take the fight to Fedor. He said Fedor does not fight well backing up. He is a beast going forward. Compared him to Tyson in that regard. Freddie Also said that he is telling AA to treat this like a 1 round fight and go knock him out in the first.

Sounds fine and dandy until Fedor pops Arlovski, throws him on the ground, and chokes him out in 20 seconds. Good to hear that the gameplan isn't to out point Fedor in a boxing match.

thats AA's best strategy, to try and end it as quick as possible. AA has a history of going into a shell once he gets hit, his chin isn't that sturdy to begin with. i wouldn't be surprised at all, if Fedor KO'd him standing.

Excuses? No.

i wouldn't say GSP is a much better fighter. i would actually argue that BJ is the more skilled of the two fighters, but GSP has a better work ethic and more heart, which makes up for the skill deficiency.

you gotta remember that even though GSP got the victory in their first fight, BJ physically hurt him way more than GSP did to BJ :2cents:

Any more? Dana has always been a douche bag but people keep giving him props because of the way he manages his "property", I mean fighters. He's great for business but I think he's making the sport a joke. He's the Vince McMahon of MMA. Dude is such a douche. I'd love to see some one snap and choke his ass out.

I'd say pound for pound it's much closer, but I'd still give a slight nod to GSP. Don't get me wrong, Penn is a beast, but I just don't see him being able to beat St. Pierre.

I don't see it that way at all. Penn can be a beast when he takes fighting seriously. As for P4P, I don't think there's any question that GSP is higher on the list than Penn. Penn is all over the place from fight to fight. GSP has done nothing but get better; remember he out wrestled one of the best wrestlers in the sport in Matt Hughes. Who expected that? His game has continuosly evolved and virtually everytime he steps into the ring you can see the improvement.

I'm anxious to see how much if any better he's gotten for this fight. One things for sure, if he hands Penn his ass fairly easy you have to put him in the top 3 P4P in the world. That's my opinon anyway.

Fedor, Silva and GSP if he dominates BJ:2cents: