Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

I just watched the TUF episode from this week last night and those ****ers are NASTY!! spunking in the sushi, pissing in the fruit bowl...so gross and nobody got really mad. thats just sooooo gross.

and that phillipe kid is the truth.

Gheyest. Episode. Ever. :)

I know man, I've been recording TUF all season to see him fight again and so far he's been one of the smarter guys in the house (not acting like a dumbass like Junie)...until that episode. That sushi thing was DISGUSTING.

So he'll still get to fight again this season right or is he done? (I haven't been watching any other epidsodes this season so I don't know the format)

junie is a punk and i cant wait for him to get beat up. he is like that spoiled ***** kid you always wanna beat up.

I just watched the TUF episode from this week last night and those ****ers are NASTY!! spunking in the sushi, pissing in the fruit bowl...so gross and nobody got really mad. thats just sooooo gross.

and that phillipe kid is the truth.

Biggie's "Somebody's Gotta Die" came to mind when i watched that episode. damn a contract, if that happened to me, police would've been involved :ols:

junie is a punk and i cant wait for him to get beat up. he is like that spoiled ***** kid you always wanna beat up.

He acts that way because he is scared. He is all talk. Watching him call out the guy who threw his stuff in the pool and then waching him back down after the guy walked right up to him was great! Can't wait until he gets his ass handed to him!

Not trying to start an argument, but why? I agree it was nasty at best but he ate someone elses food. I bet he wont do that again.

Serves him right.

good point. i wouldn't be stealing others food to begin with, but that **** went way over board.

i'm surprised they were as calm about the situation as they were

Chacie should no better than going against I Finish Fights

Edited by StillUnknown

good point. i wouldn't be stealing others food to begin with, but that **** went way over board.

they deserved it but if that would have been me it would have been a big ass fight. i would have used chairs, lamps, whatever.

they deserved it but if that would have been me it would have been a big ass fight. i would have used chairs, lamps, whatever.

It would not have happened to me because I leave others **** alone...but if they put it in my food...**** would have got ugly fast!!:mad:

Florian became part of Lando's "stable" when he beat Huerta so I figured this would be a good fight for us to get back in our betting groove. Stevenson isn't exactly a fave of mine but he's got a choker's chance. I actually expect Kenny to win a decision but we'll see.

Edit- And just to set the record straight, S.O. has owned me for about 4 months but before that I had his number for a year. :)

Edited by Chachie

You guys know that if Joe wins by and kind of choke someone's going to be rocking a gif of it with the words: "Joe Daddy: a Choker's Chance"

LOL!! :applause::notworthy:applause::notworthy

Although I'm sure we all agree this is a big "IF." KenFlo is on fire these days. On another note, Lando and I have agreed to start letting the loser have the first pick in the next fight. This will become standard operating procedure under the following criteria:

1. Best matchup.

2. Highest talent on the card. (UFC 91 obviously has bigger names in the main event but I don't wanna touch the Lesnar-Couture fight.)

3. Favorite fighters. (Lando will never have BJ Penn.) :D

I'm also glad he and I have built up a "rivalry" that gets so much attention here. I love this thread.

Edited by Chachie

LOL!! :applause::notworthy:applause::notworthy

Although I'm sure we all agree this is a big "IF." KenFlo is on fire these days. On another note, Lando and I have agreed to start letting the loser have the first pick in the next fight. This will become standard operating procedure under the following criteria:

1. Best matchup.

2. Highest talent on the card. (UFC 91 obviously has bigger names in the main event but I don't wanna touch the Lesnar-Couture fight.)

3. Favorite fighters. (Lando will never have BJ Penn.) :D

I'm also glad he and I have built up a "rivalry" that gets so much attention here. I love this thread.

Be prepared to bring back the SO AND THE FLO finish sig bets, fool. ;)

So he'll still get to fight again this season right or is he done? (I haven't been watching any other epidsodes this season so I don't know the format)

He is done unless someone gets hurt or kicked off and they decide he should be the alternate let back in.

Soooooo..... You better hope Junie gets even crazier and gets the boot.