Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

yeah, I'm ticked! Oh well, I'm over it now...the Kongo fight's awesome

I believe that HH won the fight, but a three round MMA decision sucks.

EDIT: I just want to point out before it starts . . . Henderson is a beast, but Silva finds a way to win. I can't tell you how it will be because Anderson Silva will adapt and make it happen. The reason I didn't buy this event is because this fight will be over early in the first round with a KO by either fighter, IMO.

EDIT 2: Here we go!!!

EDIT 3: I'm shocked about the small amount of posts here. This is a huge fight in MMA. I guess how two women online who you've never met before, and probably will never meet, rate you on a scale of 1-10 matters more. :doh: :laugh:

I believe that HH won the fight, but a three round MMA decision sucks.

EDIT: I just want to point out before it starts . . . Henderson is a beast, but Silva finds a way to win. I can't tell you how it will be because Anderson Silva will adapt and make it happen. The reason I didn't buy this event is because this fight will be over early in the first round with a KO by either fighter, IMO.

EDIT 2: Here we go!!!

EDIT 3: I'm shocked about the small amount of posts here. This is a huge fight in MMA. I guess how two women online who you've never met before, and probably will never meet, rate you on a scale of 1-10 matters more. :doh: :laugh:

Hey...i know keeastman very well and cant wait to meet her in august.

Dang, I didn't think Henderson would be submitted like that. Holy crap. Oh well, still love Henderson and my respect for Silva definitely goes up tenfold.

Agreed on both counts. Silva is amazing. I am so glad I didn't purchase this event.

Henderson said he didn't attack him enough in stand up. NO ****!!! That's why I thought you would win, Dan! I thought you would go after him and you didn't!

EDIT: replace thought with hoped.

EDIT: How many times does Josh Koscheck(sp.) fight a no-name guy? Is he going to go anywhere?

The Leben fight was stopped way too soon. Sakara was starting to defend himself when it was stopped.

The Henderson-Silva fight was great, but it looked like Henderson just couldn't recover from the knee fast enough. I thought Henderson won the first round, but he was scrambling through the whole second round. I was just disappointed he couldn't hold on for 10 more seconds.

Koscheck...aren't his 15 minutes over yet? He fights a no-name on a huge stage and wins. It just seems like Dana White REALLY wants him to succeed.

Well i said if Anderson won it would be by submission i never ever thought it would be a rear-naked choke. I was thinking a triangle from the bottom.

Honestly i'm shocked i will never ever bet money againest Anderson again. I had the chance to cancel the bet before and all thru the 1st rd and did'nt. My birthday is today the 2nd and i'm 60 dollars in the hole, great way to start it :doh:

Honestly i think Dan shoulda pressured the whole fight for a takedown, standing with Anderson is a no go he really hurt Dan. Atleast Lutter was smart and did'nt try to keep it standing.

Thier is nobody that can beat Anderson unless he goes up in weight and creates a unfair advantage.

I'd love to see him fight GSP because of his athletism but i don't think the outcome would be much different.

The Leben fight was stopped way too soon. Sakara was starting to defend himself when it was stopped.

The Henderson-Silva fight was great, but it looked like Henderson just couldn't recover from the knee fast enough. I thought Henderson won the first round, but he was scrambling through the whole second round. I was just disappointed he couldn't hold on for 10 more seconds.

Koscheck...aren't his 15 minutes over yet? He fights a no-name on a huge stage and wins. It just seems like Dana White REALLY wants him to succeed.

Koscheck maybe kinda boring but he is still a top WW. he lasted 15min with GSP, something Hughes couldn't do.

and its not like they put him on the spotlight, he was in the preliminaries. they only showed his fight tonight because it was actually exciting.

and arlovski is on the undercard because it is the last fight on his contract and he probably won't be resigned

Dude's gotta be rollin' in it. I really wish they'd space the events out a little farther and put together better cards. Paying $54 for one great and 3 or 4 mediocre fights is kinda steep in my book. But, just like the Redskins, I keep paying it because I love it and I'm a sucker. :D