Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

WOW that was an insane fight for being 2 minutes. Bad point taking-stoppage by Mazzigatti. I smell a rematch one day. Brock has some serious power, Mir wasn't ready for it. I think Mir has an easier time the next fight.

yeah that point taking was just wrong. it was only one hit, and there was no warning. still wouldn't have mattered in the long run.

Mir biggest problem will be his conditioning. really didn't see where that was tonight, but if his cardio is improved, he can be a factor in the heavyweight division.

It really is. Those insane ground shots from Fedor didn't even put him away. Finally, we have a legitimate beast as champ. Nog needs to work on his standup game. He is really sloppy with his defense.

i hope Randy changes his mind and comes back to fight Big Nog. that would be a great, and potentially classic fight

i hope Randy changes his mind and comes back to fight Big Nog. that would be a great, and potentially classic fight

Very true. I think Nog winning diminishes the luster of Randy fighting Fedor. If he comes back and beats Nog, that's enough to cement his legacy even more. It would get rid of this middle school fight between him and the UFC, too.

Good night of fights. :)

Both Nog and Mir endured a beating before subbing their huge opponents. Ricardo Almeida holding that choke on the flip was amazing. I didn't get many "won by" outcomes tonight but I did well picking winners.

Same, I knew I should have picked Marquardt. 3/4. I believe I nailed the outcome of the Lesnar Mir fight pretty well. But I had a feeling I should have ordered this PPV. I was right! Recorded for more watching tomorrow.

Even in defeat Brock impressed me alot. He dominated that fight and the BS stoppage taking 1pt probably saved Mir who was taking a destructive beating. Brock is gonna be a handful for everybody with more experience, in a rematch I think he wins by destructive ground-n-pound. Brock turned right into that damn knee bar gotta give it to Mir though he pulled it outta his ass.

I can't believe Horn fell right into the choke.

Nog is a warrior period.

WAR NOG

Even in defeat Brock impressed me alot. He dominated that fight and the BS stoppage taking 1pt probably saved Mir who was taking a destructive beating. Brock is gonna be a handful for everybody with more experience, in a rematch I think he wins by destructive ground-n-pound. Brock turned right into that damn knee bar gotta give it to Mir though he pulled it outta his ass.

I can't believe Horn fell right into the choke.

Nog is a warrior period.

WAR NOG

Brock definitely impressed me tonight. he showed some potential. he's incredibly quick for a man who has to cut weight to make 265. he needs to work on his ground n pound strikes though, he was out of control even though he was landing some shots. if he works on his sub defense, he'll be a force in the heavyweight division.

Big Nog is my hero.........a warrior in every sense of the word.:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Brock definitely impressed me tonight. he showed some potential. he's incredibly quick for a man who has to cut weight to make 265. he needs to work on his ground n pound strikes though, he was out of control even though he was landing some shots. if he works on his sub defense, he'll be a force in the heavyweight division.

Big Nog is my hero.........a warrior in every sense of the word.:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

I dunno, if anything, Brock doesn't need to work on his G&P anymore. He needs to grapple grapple grapple, and grapple some more and then some more. His standup striking is suspect as long as he tackles guys right off the bat. Anyone with a good takedown defense will test his standup. Brock's game on top when he's on the ground was very impressive. Wow.

I think Mir will have an easier time if they rematch. He seemed surprised that Brock shot right out of the gate like a maniac.

I dunno, if anything, Brock doesn't need to work on his G&P anymore. He needs to grapple grapple grapple, and grapple some more and then some more. His standup striking is suspect as long as he tackles guys right off the bat. Anyone with a good takedown defense will test his standup. Brock's game on top when he's on the ground was very impressive. Wow.

I think Mir will have an easier time if they rematch. He seemed surprised that Brock shot right out of the gate like a maniac.

He also survived because of a bad time out. He wasn't getting out of there and was getting beat like a drum.