Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

That was as brutal a beat down as I’ve ever seen in the UFC.  Tony’s light stayed on, somehow, but it looked like his body just stopped listening to his brains commands at the end.  

Send that man straight to the ER.

5 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Yea, Gaethje was not expected to have long career originally, when he fought a more bullish style that damaged himself as much as his opponents.

But now he is more calculated which makes him even more dangerous in the long run, than before

he went to war twice with Luis Palomino in the WSOF. exciting, back and forth brawls that Gaethje won. never saw that guy potentially being the top dog in the deepest division in MMA. 

With the damage accumulated from his many wars, when it goes south for him, it will probably be ugly as hell. His rise is one of the more impressive things I've seen in recent mma.

Edited by StillUnknown

19 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

One potential significant difference in this environment, is that without the crowd noise, the fighters can much more easily hear the instructions from the corner, mid-round, if they choose to, and are not zoning that out.

Ha, I must have been right.

Not only could they hear their corners, but even the announcers like DC.

At least 2 of the fighters not only heard his criticism, but implemented it, and benefited from it

Hardy, Esparza thankful for hearing Cormier’s tips from UFC 249 commentary; DC responds

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2020/5/10/21253586/ufc-249-carla-esparza-greg-hardy-daniel-cormier-advice-commentary-helped-mma-news

37 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

I completely forgot there was an event tonight...until now...looks like the Prelims just ended, and I may not have missed any good fights

Thanks for posting this, I had wasn’t aware there was a fight to night.  Tuned in just in time to see Arlovski get kicked in the balls. lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Destino said:

Thanks for posting this, I had wasn’t aware there was a fight to night.  Tuned in just in time to see Arlovski get kicked in the balls. lol

Hope you get a chance to run it back with the Michael Johnson - Moises fight.

Great finish...after mostly standing up in the first round, Moises goes straight for the takedown in the first seconds in Round 2, and finishes immediately with perfect technique.

Edited by Malapropismic Depository

Just now, Malapropismic Depository said:

Hope you get a chance to run it back with the Michael Johnson - Moises fight.

Great finish...after mostly standing up in the first round, Moises goes straight for the takedown in the first seconds in Round 2, and finishes immediately with perfect technique.

Found it online.  You rarely see a plan go that well.  He came out with a goal in mind and got it done without a hitch.  

Rothwell’s movement is best described as Jason Voorhees. No matter what happens in an exchange he just plods forward slowly the entire time.

hasn't been a great fight but its been a big guy fight.  Fun to watch.

16 minutes ago, Destino said:

Rothwell’s movement is best described as Jason Voorhees. No matter what happens in an exchange he just plods forward slowly the entire time.

hasn't been a great fight but its been a big guy fight.  Fun to watch.

there are only 3 types of HW fight:

1. Quick finish

2. Ugly Fun

3. Ugly

• Like 1