Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboyszone.com = Totalitarian?

RedskinzOwnU

Started an account there earlier today so I could read PittmanForTwo's very amusing power polls. Anyway, I had no intention of posting or being a troll or anything, I just wanted to read...but clearly they didn't care for the name I chose because there's no other reason for this email that I just received:

Dear 14to13,

Unfortunately your registration at Dallas Cowboys Forums -

CowboysZone.com did not meet our membership requirements. Therefore your registration was deleted.

Sorry,

Dallas Cowboys Forums - CowboysZone.com

I'd like to think that normal/rational site operators would at least wait for someone to act stupid before removing an account. Perhaps they are still a little sensitive from the broom-sweeping we gave them last season. :laugh:

Thast funny, I went to jion their board back in April and the board was "closed" unitl the preseason. I guess the moderators over there are not very good. This is mere speculation, though I also had my account on their board removed for my handle "MossBurnsRoy" last year.

They are very particular over there I guess. I am glad our moderators here enjoy the stimulating banter that can keep a conversation interesting. Imagine we only had Redskins fans here. I think it would get boring without some counter analysis and good-ole-trolling going on.

This kind of thread's a pain. On the one hand, we delight in bashing anything Cowboy (hi BP, hi Hos), but on the other, as board administrators ourselves, we understand that things are rarely as simple as they seem from the outside looking in.

Nor are we all that crazy about encouraging board wars. Our warriors go there and stir things up, theirs respond by doing the same here.

It's all just so daytime drama. :)

Started an account there earlier today so I could read PittmanForTwo's very amusing power polls. Anyway, I had no intention of posting or being a troll or anything, I just wanted to read...but clearly they didn't care for the name I chose because there's no other reason for this email that I just received:

Dear 14to13,

CowboysZone.com did not meet our membership requirements. Therefore your registration was deleted.

Sorry,

I'd like to think that normal/rational site operators would at least wait for someone to act stupid before removing an account. Perhaps they are still a little sensitive from the broom-sweeping we gave them last season. :laugh:

What did you expect from those wussies? They can't take but small doses of their own medicine at a time. :D

:dallasuck

I just got banned there for no reason other than trying to defend myself. They don't welcome Skins fans over there as much as we allow other fans here. Once they found out I was a Skins fan it was only a matter of time.

We get some very good discussions with skins fans over at The Zone. :cool:

Yeah, & then ya'll boot us if we make the slightest remark about us beating you. I got booted a while back for seemingly nothing. I was told that I was trolling. :rolleyes: Whatever.

Yeah, & then ya'll boot us if we make the slightest remark about us beating you. I got booted a while back for seemingly nothing. I was told that I was trolling. :rolleyes: Whatever.

C'mon CZA? It's not in your nature to be 100% civil. You sure you're tellin' the whole story? :laugh:

I just got banned there for no reason other than trying to defend myself. They don't welcome Skins fans over there as much as we allow other fans here. Once they found out I was a Skins fan it was only a matter of time.

you got banned?? wow, a little sensitive over there. just in case you're wondering why i care, i'm the guy who sent you the PM over there about 5Stars.

you got banned?? wow, a little sensitive over there. just in case you're wondering why i care, i'm the guy who sent you the PM over there about 5Stars.

It's funny - engaging idiots over there like 5Stars, Superpunk, Silverbear and some others is a waste of time, they are unbearable homers. I have been banned from there once, for no reason.

Their mods are *******s too.

It's funny - engaging idiots over there like 5Stars, Superpunk, Silverbear and some others is a waste of time, they are unbearable homers. I have been banned from there once, for no reason.

No offense but (setting a side their warped allegiances) are they idiots, homers and ********s because they banned you?

Those guys are the biggest homers ever.

it's those people who make the whole experience bad. i wouldn't call the site as a whole bad, but we all know people like 5Stars with that dog he always puts in his posts can go swallow a knife.

but yea, we can find something else to do with our time then lower ourself and crack on CZ. TO did just come out with a book afterall. :laugh:

Those guys are the biggest homers ever.

Actually posted over there:

"Everyone with first-hand experiences with him have had mostly positive things to say with the exception of Garcia, McNabb, and Reid. I always thought it was interesting how no one on the Eagles stood up for McNabb when this whole TO ordeal happened last year. Probably because they were all slightly bitter that McNabb got a huge contract extension with multiple years left on his current deal and the Eagles brass wouldn't do the same for anyone else.

TO became unhappy with his situation exactly twice and orchestrated his way out of it, albeit in an inappropriate way. Perhaps he saw no other way out. If we win games and pay TO like he deserves to be paid, I don't see him being a problem. And the Cowboys can do both of those things."

I know we have our share of homers over here, but this is ridiculous!

Dear 14to13,

Sorry,

yeah maybe well they should get used 2 it. cuase we gonna sweep them again this season..

C'mon CZA? It's not in your nature to be 100% civil. You sure you're tellin' the whole story? :laugh:

Pretty much. I was debating with someone (can't remember what the discussion was about) & out of nowhere, I get banned. Eitherway, they are severely sensitive over there. Say anything negative about the Pokes & they are ready to ban you simply because you aren't a homer for them.

BTW, it's CSA :D

Actually posted over there:

"Everyone with first-hand experiences with him have had mostly positive things to say with the exception of Garcia, McNabb, and Reid. !

When you're a WR, aren't those the most important opinions?

Archived