Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboyszone.com = Totalitarian?

RedskinzOwnU

Eitherway, I was not INTENTIONALLY trolling. I recall TRYING to be as objective as I could be.

So you accidentaly started calling Cowboys fans gay, and calling members stupid?

You pansies are obviously so light in the loafers that saying ANYTHING in the negative light about the Pokes & I'm "trolling" & getting "pissy." Whatever, Mary. You guys say some things here about the Skins & the fans that would normally get you banned at the CZ. They are ultra-sensitive over there.

There is no way in hell A Cowboys fan could get away with the stuff you are allowed to do over there without being banned here.

I haven't had any problems with The Zone's mods. In fact after the 35-7 tailkicking I went over to The Zone and started a thread called "Sweep Sweep Sweep Sweep." I added several pics of brooms and added the final scores of both games. The Mods (Brain Paint) even stickied it and I wasn't banned for the action.

I used to be on there as SantanaOwnsU. I got a 7 day suspension for trolling,

Umm dude you even admitted you flamed over there to rile us up.

I think if you look through all my posts they aren't all flaming...maybe some of them just to get you guys riled up......
really I was just stating my view in an argument of top 25 best coaches of all time thread. I merely stated that anyone can look on any unbiased list of greatest coaches of all time and Gibbs is going to be ahead of Parcells 9 out of 10 times. I don't think thats trolling but I got tagged with a 7 day suspension. Then I look on there when the suspension is supposed to be done and I get this message:

You have been suspended for the following reason: None

Date suspension will be lifted: Never

What a bunch of babies. Joe Gibbs is the better coach, that's all I was saying. And I'll take it with me to the grave.

Now lets be honest about what really happened in that thread, First it wasnt a "top 25 coaches" of all time list, It was the list of the top 25 all time coaches in the video game "NFL Head Coach" and Parcells and Belichick were not on the list because they are no int the coaches association, what was your responce to them not being listed?

See what I've been telling you guys about Joe Gibbs around here? Dominates Parcells in everyone's eyes except you homers.

Then you were made aware of the reason they were not on the list

So they're not in the video games because they're not part of the NFL Coaches Association? I guess Lavar wasn't part of the NFL players association when he wasn't on the Madden games. I thought it was automatic, if you were a coach you were part of the coaches association, if you were a player, you were in the players association. Anyone other than Belicheck and Parcells not in the Coaches association or Madden? Any players currently not in the Madden games?

So after learning that your original intent in the thread had been shown to be wrong, you decided to change direction

So BP isn't going to be in Madden 07 either then I'm guessing. That would piss me off if I were a cowboys fan playing Madden and I gotta have Carthon on the sideline...thats who it was last season right? He should just play ball like everyone else, he's always gotta be a pain in the ***.
...I know everyone on this baord who plays the game wishes Parcells would just give it up and let them use his image for the game...like you said, its a freaking video game, what's the big deal? The Tuna thinks he's too good to be on Madden? It's that kind of arrogance that makes me hate you guys, everyone from Jerry Jones to the Tuna to T.O. down to the guy selling hot dogs at the stadium. That's it. Parcells is off my top 25 of all time list, replaced with Campo...man I miss me some Dave Campo.

and after being called on changing directions is when you admitted that you flame. Breaking the rules is one thing, but admmitting you do it? lol

I haven't had any problems with The Zone's mods. In fact after the 35-7 tailkicking I went over to The Zone and started a thread called "Sweep Sweep Sweep Sweep." I added several pics of brooms and added the final scores of both games. The Mods (Brain Paint) even stickied it and I wasn't banned for the action.

Thread is still there.

As usual, people that want to be jackasses rarely if ever recognize or admit it. We've seen 'Boys trolls here get scorched, and rightly so. Anyone from here going over to the home board of Dallas strictly to irritate them deserves the same. Hell, we have people here lie about the actions our mods take because they can't or won't bring themselves to see that they are the problem.

With the history and heat of the Skins-'Boys rivalry it would be useful to have a few more decent Dallas posters here to talk football. We all have places to go when we want to sound off in a homerish fashion ( I include myself in this as much as anyone ).

Not this year ;)

Especially this year. Confidence is high, I repeat, confidence is high!!

In fact we'll win the East this year. This year won't be like 2000 when we fell flat on our faces. Norv got canned. Deion was there. Jeff George too. 6-2 at one point to finish 8-8. Forgettable to say the least.

This year talent was added where we needed, except for the O-line, and Al Saunders is the steal of the year. Portis may top 2000 total yards. Santana's numbers should go down but that doesn't change his "clutch factor".

Frankly,

I get enough from ES that I really don't have to talk on CZ.

I usually don't care about what the Cowboys have to say and if I do want a Cowboy fans' opinion, THEHERE and Hehate and a few others here are the few Cowboys fans that can actually talk football.

Nothing personal on CZ, but I'll be staying at my house.

Especially this year. Confidence is high, I repeat, confidence is high!!

In fact we'll win the East this year. This year won't be like 2000 when we fell flat on our faces. Norv got canned. Deion was there. Jeff George too. 6-2 at one point to finish 8-8. Forgettable to say the least.

This year talent was added where we needed, except for the O-line, and Al Saunders is the steal of the year. Portis may top 2000 total yards. Santana's numbers should go down but that doesn't change his "clutch factor".

It will be a tough division, of course i see it shaking out differently ;)

I don't like the fact that you have to register to view the threads.

And the fact that they did this IMMEDIATELY following the Redskins' first victory over them shows what small ****s the powers that be over on CZ truly have.

Alright. A lot of you are being pretty harsh. I'm a frequent visitor and I post a fair amount. CowboysZone is almost the same as ExtremeSkins. ES has a lot more activity, and more populated Off-Topic sections, but other than that they are very similar.

We get a lot of trolls here, and it's quite annoying. Let me tell you something though: there are infinitely more Redskins jackass's on that site than there are Cowboys trolls over here. I know I'm a Redskin fan and I should be "loyal to my team, and its fans", but we have some real morons representing our team over there.

I've heard the mods here say, "I'd rather have a respectable fan of the opposition, than a Skins fan moron", and it's the same at CBZ. If you're respectful, you're fine. Most of the Skins fans over there have a hard time understanding that its a Boys board, and Skins conversation is never going to be positive.

Just think about how annoying the Boys fans are here- it's worse for them over there. There's a reason they have a quick finger on the ban button for Skins fans. I won't say it's right, and I won't support it, but even I am getting sick of some of our own there.

There are some Redskins fans posting in here who get the big picture and some who best just stick with the fact that they are fans of their team, 'cause that's all the cards they're holding. BigDFan, you represented your side well in this thread. It's gonna be a helluva a season in our neighborhood.

Its important when going to a rivals message board that you pick a username that is not too edgy. Just one of the rules I try to live by.

Indeed.

I thought your use of a screen name memorializing last year's Redskins ownage of the Cowboys quite ingratiating.

Well done. :)

We get a lot of trolls here, and it's quite annoying. Let me tell you something though: there are infinitely more Redskins jackass's on that site than there are Cowboys trolls over here. I know I'm a Redskin fan and I should be "loyal to my team, and its fans", but we have some real morons representing our team over there.

And this is troubling. I don't go to CZ but I may have to just to form my own opinion of your statement kk. My loyalty is to the team and to those that share that, not just some kneejerk reaction in favor of any simpleton that claims to be a fan. Loyalty to the Skins should include showing some respect for them, conducting yourself in a manner that isn't an embarrassment to the B&G, trying to uphold the standard that we like to claim for our fanbase especially if you are on someone else's board.

We all have our knuckleheads, and I know several 'Boys fans that aren't too keen on claiming some of theirs. We have our own here too and I don't know that anyone is turning handsprings over some of them.

It shouldn't be that difficult a concept to grasp. Being insulting and abusive at random, just for the sake of it, only makes you look bad. Apparently it's harder for some than others.

I don't like the fact that you have to register to view the threads.

And the fact that they did this IMMEDIATELY following the Redskins' first victory over them shows what small ****s the powers that be over on CZ truly have.

When I signed up in March of 2005 the forum was set to where you had to register to read the forum, Thats why I registered in the first place. I know they have turned it off and on at different times.

Archived