Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboyszone.com = Totalitarian?

RedskinzOwnU

Thast funny, I went to jion their board back in April and the board was "closed" unitl the preseason. I guess the moderators over there are not very good.

The cowboyszone was never closed, not even for an hour. And our Mods are the best, they don't ban people with different opinions unless that person is intentionally flaming.

This is mere speculation, though I also had my account on their board removed for my handle "MossBurnsRoy" last year.

They are very particular over there I guess. I am glad our moderators here enjoy the stimulating banter that can keep a conversation interesting. Imagine we only had Redskins fans here. I think it would get boring without some counter analysis and good-ole-trolling going on.

Seems kinda ovbious you are thinking of a different board since the name "MossburnsRoy" has never been regged there

I just got banned there for no reason other than trying to defend myself. They don't welcome Skins fans over there as much as we allow other fans here. Once they found out I was a Skins fan it was only a matter of time.

You came to a Cowboys board and started calling people names and flaming and are surprised when you get banned?

Yeah, & then ya'll boot us if we make the slightest remark about us beating you. I got booted a while back for seemingly nothing. I was told that I was trolling. :rolleyes: Whatever.

:dallasuck

What was your user name so we can see if this is true :)

I have been banned from there once, for no reason.

Their mods are *******s too.

LOL lets look at your last post.

......Much like all the coke and whores Irvin got caught with.

The Cowboys - South America's team!

You signed up posted a few insults towards the Cowboys in one thread and got banned.

Yeah, & then ya'll boot us if we make the slightest remark about us beating you. I got booted a while back for seemingly nothing. I was told that I was trolling. :rolleyes: Whatever.

Sorry I had to come back to this one, you tried to register with the same screen name you use here. You knew that wasn't going to fly. It wouldnt fly here for me to reg Redskinzsuckazz. Your name was changed to Cowboyshater. You showed up to talk smack before the september 2004 game, and then after the Skins loss you started to snipe and troll. You had 72 posts in 3 days. You were there to talk smack and then got pissy when your team lost. It had nothing to do with you making a remark about "beting us" since you lost the game you are talking about

Sorry I had to come back to this one, you tried to register with the same screen name you use here. You knew that wasn't going to fly. It wouldnt fly here for me to reg Redskinzsuckazz. Your name was changed to Cowboyshater. You showed up to talk smack before the september 2004 game, and then after the Skins loss you started to snipe and troll. You had 72 posts in 3 days. You were there to talk smack and then got pissy when your team lost. It had nothing to do with you making a remark about "beting us" since you lost the game you are talking about

Its funny how you keep trying to defend the mods and the majority of the posters at CZ. More and more people are seeing how much of jackasses and homers they are.

All that crap about TO not destructing a team is one example of utter stupidity and homerism. This coming from the same people who last year were laughing their asses off at what TO was doing to the Eagles.

My personal favorite member there is "HeavyHitta31" That guy takes jackass-ery(LOL) to a whole new level :laugh:

Cowboyszone.com = absolute b.s. and a bunch of dumb ass Cowboy fans with jackass moderators with scrennames such as "Hostile" :)

As a Redskins fan that posts on that board (have for years along with guys like Bufford, Om, MC51, etc) I will say the same thing that I tell those Cowboys fans that want to post here... Paraphrasing, ' Do unto others'.

The mods are the same pretty much on any board. I am on about 25 team boards and have never had a problem. You act like a jackass and you will get treated like one. They have a sense of humor like the rest of us. And are diehard fans like us as well.

People enjoy a good debate and some smack talk from time to time. But to simply bash and be obnoxious wont be tolerated here either.

On your own board being a homer can be taken in stride most times, but at the same time being objective and knowledgeable is that much more powerful.

Make a point have the facts to back it up and stand strong. If another teams fan came on this board and did the same (which some have... Tom, EL, WhoDel, BlueTalon, etc.) you have to accept them for at least being a worthy adversary (or fun/cool).

I am under no illusions that the Cowboys fans like when I post on their board, but at the same time they know that I am not just coming out of left field with a completely biased opinion just because I am a diehard Redskins Fan.

I think some of you need to take a look at the posts and responses made and wonder if you might have made a mistake, before calling out the site for simply a ban. Most likely you deserved it. Sometimes tensions are high and they are less forgiving. I have seen the same thing happen here on several occasions.

Sorry for the long post which most of you wont read.

Think about how certain posters react in a given situation. I have to look no further than SSM's post last night. It was a joke thread and people got their panties in a wad over nothing.

I like it here at extremeskins where the mods dont necessairily ban you, they just make you look like an ass by giving you a crazy avatar or editing the posts or thread titles.

Going to a cowboy forum and registering a name that makes it look like your going to be a troll is a bad idea. Register with something that has nothing to do with football or doesnt give up who you root for like "JoeEveryman9" for example or "Indiana Jones" or something. I mean I dont blame mods for not allowing 14-13 or Cowboysaregay to become registered, it probably saves them the headache of allowing them to register then banning them 2 days later for flaming.

Its funny how you keep trying to defend the mods and the majority of the posters at CZ. More and more people are seeing how much of jackasses and homers they are.

Yes they ban flamers and trolls what ****s!

All that crap about TO not destructing a team is one example of utter stupidity and homerism. This coming from the same people who last year were laughing their asses off at what TO was doing to the Eagles.

Oh so one persons opinion (that was shot down by a dozen Cowboys posters) is all that counts lol

My personal favorite member there is "HeavyHitta31" That guy takes jackass-ery(LOL) to a whole new level :laugh:

We call him the Pinata, because he is fun to bat around

Cowboyszone.com = Best Cowboys board on the net with alot of great Cowboy fans with awesome moderators with scrennames such as "Hostile" :)

That is correct

As a Redskins fan that posts on that board (have for years along with guys like Bufford, Om, MC51, etc) I will say the same thing that I tell those Cowboys fans that want to post here... Paraphrasing, ' Do unto others'.

The mods are the same pretty much on any board. I am on about 25 team boards and have never had a problem. You act like a jackass and you will get treated like one. They have a sense of humor like the rest of us. And are diehard fans like us as well.

People enjoy a good debate and some smack talk from time to time. But to simply bash and be obnoxious wont be tolerated here either.

On your own board being a homer can be taken in stride most times, but at the same time being objective and knowledgeable is that much more powerful.

Make a point have the facts to back it up and stand strong. If another teams fan came on this board and did the same (which some have... Tom, EL, WhoDel, BlueTalon, etc.) you have to accept them for at least being a worthy adversary (or fun/cool).

I am under no illusions that the Cowboys fans like when I post on their board, but at the same time they know that I am not just coming out of left field with a completely biased opinion just because I am a diehard Redskins Fan.

I think some of you need to take a look at the posts and responses made and wonder if you might have made a mistake, before calling out the site for simply a ban. Most likely you deserved it. Sometimes tensions are high and they are less forgiving. I have seen the same thing happen here on several occasions.

Sorry for the long post which most of you wont read.

Think about how certain posters react in a given situation. I have to look no further than SSM's post last night. It was a joke thread and people got their panties in a wad over nothing.

Nice post SNT and we do like when you post there.

I've been a visitor there for years and have never really had a problem at all. Sure there have been a couple of idiots to deal with from time to time but that's not unexpected on an opposing teams message board.

Prime example numero uno. He isn't even liked by his own over there.

Sounds like you're a mod on the pukes' board.

What was your user name so we can see if this is true :)

Something like IH8DaCowboys or something to that effect. I actually signed up using this name, but they changed it for me (rather than offer me the chance to chose another).

Pardon me. :rolleyes: It's been a very long, hard year for me. A lot of stuff blending in to the other. Eitherway, I was not INTENTIONALLY trolling. I recall TRYING to be as objective as I could be. You pansies are obviously so light in the loafers that saying ANYTHING in the negative light about the Pokes & I'm "trolling" & getting "pissy." Whatever, Mary. You guys say some things here about the Skins & the fans that would normally get you banned at the CZ. They are ultra-sensitive over there.

Oh, & I tried the same name thing somewhat out of trying to be funny. Nothing more. Don't read anymore into then need be.

I've been there and have an account under the same name. I check in every so often but rarely post. I had no reason to visit before '05 because I had no ammo for dispute. :)

I'm sure I tossed a couple darts after we finally won one. I didn't stick around long though. I'm not up to the challenge of building a good rep there and wouldn't ever want to be a hypocrite about sniping on opposing fans' sites. I think I knee-jerk negative on Cowboy fans here and mellow on the ones that prove themselves civil over time.

Interesting thought just occured to me, though. I have been posting almost exclusively in Terrell Owens or Cowboy related threads lately. I also visited there about five days ago to see what the TO buzz was. One thing I noticed is there are alot more negative Redskin threads over there these days. They had no real reason for anger for so long. Weeks after "Sting of Honor Night" they had even gone back to assuming the next game was theirs. It wasn't and now we have a steamer of a rivalry going again. Trolls on both sides and good points all around.

What would one be without the other, right? The Cobra and the Mongoose, so to speak. Epic battles. :applause:

I used to be on there as SantanaOwnsU. I got a 7 day suspension for trolling, really I was just stating my view in an argument of top 25 best coaches of all time thread. I merely stated that anyone can look on any unbiased list of greatest coaches of all time and Gibbs is going to be ahead of Parcells 9 out of 10 times. I don't think thats trolling but I got tagged with a 7 day suspension. Then I look on there when the suspension is supposed to be done and I get this message:

You have been suspended for the following reason: None

Date suspension will be lifted: Never

What a bunch of babies. Joe Gibbs is the better coach, that's all I was saying. And I'll take it with me to the grave.

Archived