Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do you have kids??

I have a daughter that is 3 and a 9 month old son. Talk about a handful!! I love doing everything with mu daughter. She loves to read and play with all her toys. She absolutely loves anything outside. It is good to get outdoors and kick around (or try to throw) a ball around....even if she just kicks it and chases it the whole time.

My son loves chewing on things...anything! Since he is so young, there isn't too much we can "do" together other than the normal baby stuff like chasing him, peekaboo and letting him knock down towers of toys.

My daughter also loves music....I recently taught her the chorus of HTTR and she loves to hear it and sing it! Gotta get em started young. :D

had my son Jake just before i turned 21............he's 12 now.......damn i'm old!!!!

one of our favorite things to do is take walks around the high school near our house.......our objective on these walks is to HARVEST pens and pencils the kiddies drop.........sometimes we find notes, those walks are the best!!!!

100_2784.jpg100_2231.jpg

100_2764.jpg

I have two boys -- one 8 and the other 6. The 8 year old can throw a perfect spiral with a peewee size football, but needs work throwing on the run and putting touch on the deep throws. The 6 year old is a linebacker in the making. His favorite pasttime is blindsiding his older brother when he drops back in the pocket and forgets to look over his shoulder.

:applause: Congrats on the little one brother.

Enjoy these next few years because they worship their Dad at the young age.

Thanks :cheers::cheers: , and you are right, It's a great feeling to see their face light up when you walk into the room. He's a lot of fun now, took him swimming for the first time this past week and he loved it, went under a bunch of times and didn't cry. The cool thing is that my brother had another son 2 months ahead of mine, so they will grow up together. Pretty cool...

My favorite is loading her up in her stroller. Then my wife rollerblades pushing her, and I run with the dogs. We all go about 2.5 miles now, and she loves it. We're slowly working up the dogs endurance so we can go the 3 miles that is my normal run to and from the grocery store, but right now the older dog is wiped out after a little over 2 miles (heat, recovering from surgery, and not a pup any more).

Second favorite is reading a book to her. I don't think she understands, but she squeels when you read the book and point to different pictures with some editorials. I'm thinking she is just reacting to our voices and the attention, but who cares. Last week, she discovered her high pitch loud squeel. Under different circumstances, I would probably find it annoying. As is, it's one of my favorite sounds.

Thrid prize: The time which I think of as PT time. We're trying to get her to sit up, and I sit her up and count slowly until she falls into my arms. We've gotten up to 29 seconds. For some odd reason, the sense of pride when she lasts a little longer than the day before is great. Woohoo she's almost to a half a min. Silly, small stuff makes the world go round.

I have 2 boys that just turned 3 and 1. One of my favorite things is when I sit on the floor and the oldest will yell "tackle" and just run as fast as he can right into me. Now the 1 yr old is starting to get involved with that and as we are on the floor he comes over to fall on top of us both.

I have a son he's 23 years old and I have a daughter that is 13. My son and I have a very close relationship we go out for a drink or something time to time. My daughter is the usual sitting throw concerts that you do not what to sit through like Bow Wow :laugh: . The amusement park trips seem like I enjoy them a little more than she do sue me I am still a big kid:D a serious rollercoaster freak. Movies and dinner , trips we have a good time.

I have a 3 year old boy and 22 month old girl.

My son has Autism so that is a daily challenge but we make sure he gets the best help possible and we've seen great progress in the last year for him.

Took them to PA last week to ride Thomas the Tank Engine and also went to Sesame Place. They loved it.

• 4 weeks later...

I have a 13 year old daughter. I had coached her in soccer for 4 years. That was always our thing together. I've always been involved in her playing from the time she started. I started coaching after the season she had a useless 12 year old girl as a coach. I had to give it up about a year and a half ago because of change in jobs. I worked with her this spring when she started to coach 5 and 6 year old girls which was great.

She also loves to ride with me, but we don't get a lot of time to just cruise around that often.

I have a three-year old daughter, who is simply the most amazing person on the planet. Like many of you, I'm sure, I can't even put into words how incredible she is. It's the little things, like the soft "I love you Daddy" before she closes her eyes with a half-smile and goes to sleep. It's those moments that make life worth living.

Our second child, another girl, is due in October. I can't wait to slow down and enjoy each of the little things with her.

No disrespect, but I can't imagine where the people who choose not to have kids find the value in life in general. Looking back, it seems to me that my life would have very little purpose without my daughter, and her soon-to-be baby sister.

I play baseball with both my kids. We watch t.v. together, read to my daughter at night. Kind of boring, but they seem to enjoy it.

doesnt sound boring at all, at least your active with your children. it's just too bad not every parent does this. there would be alot less evil in this country.

myself, we are due aug. 19th, don't know the sex, we wanted it to be a surprise, but i can say this, i'm looking forward to reading, and watching tv, and swimming, taking he/she to the golf course with me.

doesnt sound boring at all, at least your active with your children. it's just too bad not every parent does this. there would be alot less evil in this country.

myself, we are due aug. 19th, don't know the sex, we wanted it to be a surprise, but i can say this, i'm looking forward to reading, and watching tv, and swimming, taking he/she to the golf course with me.

Congrats on the imminent arrival but I never understood that "we want to be surprised" thing. You end up getting a bunch of androgynous green and yellow stuff at the shower(s) :laugh:

I have two daughters, 21 and 18. The first just graduated from college and has a job as an investment bank analyst. Last weekend she gave me her card. I'm just a tad proud of her. My younger is on her way to college next month, then the wife and I will be empty nesters. I hope we can find something to talk about:-)

Archived