Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Authentic Jerseys (NFLOnly.com) ON SALE NOW CLICK LAST PAGE FOR REVIEWS!!!

NattyLight

Sonny,

Thank you for your candid comments on the jerseys from nflonly. While I think these fake authentics are not the absolute best we could get...for $50 bucks these damn things are a steal because the one Natty has looks really good. I can't see the difference, frankly. But hey, after a few beers at FedEx, no one else will be able to tell the difference either :cheers: . On a teacher's salary, these jerseys are at a great, affordable price. No way I could fit a true authentic into my budget.

Thanks again for your point of view.

Those jerseys are awful. They are nothing but glorified replicas. And the numbers on the front and back are not the same size.

So I take it you won't be getting one? Oh come on pleeease buy one. Natty started this whole thread hoping we could get you a jersey you liked. He's gonna be crestfallen your not happy. ;)

Since we are talking about authentic jerseys I have a question. Why do some jerseys have elastic armbands and some dont? Like my old Lavar jersey doesnt have elastic armbands and that is 100 percent authentic because i paid the money. But some of the authentics on nflshop.com now have elastic. It would be great if anybody could clear up the confusion. Thanks

Since we are talking about authentic jerseys I have a question. Why do some jerseys have elastic armbands and some dont? Like my old Lavar jersey doesnt have elastic armbands and that is 100 percent authentic because i paid the money. But some of the authentics on nflshop.com now have elastic. It would be great if anybody could clear up the confusion. Thanks

One reason can be that the white jerseys do not have elastic armbands. The burgundy ones do.

Sonny,

Thank you for your candid comments on the jerseys from nflonly. While I think these fake authentics are not the absolute best we could get...for $50 bucks these damn things are a steal because the one Natty has looks really good. I can't see the difference, frankly. But hey, after a few beers at FedEx, no one else will be able to tell the difference either :cheers: . On a teacher's salary, these jerseys are at a great, affordable price. No way I could fit a true authentic into my budget.

Thanks again for your point of view.

You're welcome. I think people should just be informed before making a purchase. Some can afford $280 jerseys and most of us cannot. It is a good jersey for the money. Everyone just needs to decide whether it is right for them.

Since we are talking about authentic jerseys I have a question. Why do some jerseys have elastic armbands and some dont?

I think I know the answer, or at least part of the answer.

Once upon a time, authentic jerseys looked just like gamers. That is, authentic jerseys looked just like the jerseys the players wore on the field. At some point in the late 80s, some of the players began wearing different jerseys -- with elastic cuffs around the sleeves. At first, only a few lineman wore this style. As the years went by, these jerseys became more and more popular among the players. Now almost all players wear the tight sleeves (both white and burgundy), except for QBs and kickers, with a few exceptions.

However, the authentic jerseys sold to the public never made this change. I don't know why, but I suspect it is because of expense. This is one of the main things that makes authentic jerseys so much different from gamers. To exasperate the problem, the NFL began manufacturing authentic jerseys overseas to take advantage of the cheap labor. However, gamers are all made in the USA, in Berlin, WI.

At some point, the NFL or The Redskins attempted to more closely copy the gamer jerseys by manufacturing some authentics with tight sleeves. They also copied the slanted seam at the chest. However, it is easy to see that the jersey is only a cheap copy, and nothing like a true gamer. What I don't understand is why they never did this in white, only in burgundy.

Oh the sizing chart....DO NOT RELY ON THE NUMBER SIZES!! I wear a size 60..which by every industry standard is a 5XL. I bought this jersey and there is no way for me to fit into the jersey. The NFLonly site says a 60=3XL....believe it! In fact I would argue my 60 was closer to a 2XL. I gave it to my son who is 6'2", 220 pounds and normally wears a XL. This size 60 jersey is just a little baggy on him. This is why I am convinced my jersey came from the same Korean supplier used by NFLonly.com. These jerseys run small at the larger sizes.

This is the only thing that worries me.

I'm 6'1, 250, and normally wear an XL. The thought of ordering a 60 seems a bit...too much. Are we sure the sizing is consistent? I'm just a bit hesitant to think of ordering a 60 going off of what could be a fluke (not ruling it out that you're right...just sayin').

Also, how did you order? eBay, phone, or the website? I tried seeing where you would specify the size on the order... I guess that'd go in the "Instructions" area ? :whoknows:

This is the only thing that worries me.

I'm 6'1, 250, and normally wear an XL. The thought of ordering a 60 seems a bit...too much. Are we sure the sizing is consistent? I'm just a bit hesitant to think of ordering a 60 going off of what could be a fluke (not ruling it out that you're right...just sayin').

Also, how did you order? eBay, phone, or the website? I tried seeing where you would specify the size on the order... I guess that'd go in the "Instructions" area ? :whoknows:

Most ebay stores list each jersey by color and size separately and you buy the jersey with the size you want. Just click on the Buy button. Check the description for what payment methods he uses. You may have to set up a paypal account to pay thru a credit card. Easy and safe to do.

If you are not sure of the correct size, email the store owner. They responded to my email in less than 24 hours. VERY responsive ebayer. I'd say you need at least a 2XL if not the 3XL, however.

I got a Moss authentic off of E-bay for $60. It's the real deal. Interestingly, the jersey was shipped to me from Korea and the Reebok label's have printed Made in Korea on them. I've checked and he currently does not have any other Redskins jersey's for sale but has others- Owens, Johnson, etc.

I got a Moss authentic off of E-bay for $60. It's the real deal. Interestingly, the jersey was shipped to me from Korea and the Reebok label's have printed Made in Korea on them. .

60% of N. Korea's GNP maybe :D

Still no date for the arrival guys...

Archived