Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sticking up for my Eagle Co-Workers

roulette

So, I work deep in Eagle territory. However, none of my co-workers really raze me much about being a Skins fan. A little good natured banter from time to time, but nothing big. Most of them are really nice and we have tons of unbiased discussions about our teams of choice.

Today, a new security guard started. They have to walk around the building every so many minutes to make sure there isn't a fire or something. Being casual Friday, one of the guys had on his Westbrook jersey. So, the guard is doing his rounds with his Cowboy's hat on. When he sees my friend, he lights into the eagles in general and mocks them rather harshly for the 6-10 season.

I oer heard all this and took the time to put my skins hat on before he got down to my cube. As he passed by, I stopped him, and you could tell that he knew he was in trouble.

I politely asked him which butt whooping hurt more, 14-13 or 35-7? Or was it sitting at home in January? He stammered a bit, and ran off to hide muttering something about next year.

They may be eagle fans, but no one should have to suffer a cowgirl fan mocking them.

:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck

So, I work deep in Eagle territory. However, none of my co-workers really raze me much about being a Skins fan. A little good natured banter from time to time, but nothing big. Most of them are really nice and we have tons of unbiased discussions about our teams of choice.

Today, a new security guard started. They have to walk around the building every so many minutes to make sure there isn't a fire or something. Being casual Friday, one of the guys had on his Westbrook jersey. So, the guard is doing his rounds with his Cowboy's hat on. When he sees my friend, he lights into the eagles in general and mocks them rather harshly for the 6-10 season.

I oer heard all this and took the time to put my skins hat on before he got down to my cube. As he passed by, I stopped him, and you could tell that he knew he was in trouble.

I politely asked him which butt whooping hurt more, 14-13 or 35-7? Or was it sitting at home in January? He stammered a bit, and ran off to hide muttering something about next year.

They may be eagle fans, but no one should have to suffer a cowgirl fan mocking them.

sorry but if ANYONE deserves it, its an eagles fan.

Nice move roulette :thumbsup:

I don't know who told everybody in Delaware that they were supposed to be Eagles fans, but I can say that the overwhelming majority I know around here are pretty laid back decent people, not at all what you expect at the Linc.

I kid back and forth with several and it's always good natured, and we share one common viewpoint - Dallas sucks! Unless it's one of the Skins/Eagles weeks we usually talk up some good football during the season (although I have been trying to get my mailman to see the light :laugh: ). That last game last year when we drove the stake through their hearts I was yelling out the door "You can take those flags down now!".

A lot of 'em get a bad rap because some are such jackasses, kinda cool that you united against the common enemy.

You can't possibly be talking about Eagles fans. Are you sure you are on the right planet? ;)

:laugh:

You've got a good a point there.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend." :dallasuck

I say kudos for sticking up for the Eagles fans and putting the cowboys fan in his place. However the Eagles fans behave, you have to have some sympathy for them since their team never wins. What have they ever had to hang their hats on? They had a good run the past few years but it looks like their road has gotten a little bumpy again. Well, sucks to be them.

Archived