Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I met lavar arrington this past weekend.....

chadwain

I was in atlantic city this past weekend for the hopkins-tarver fight. When i checked into the Borgata and went to gamble i noticed that it was a pro athlete fest. Players from laverneous coles to vince carter to pat ewing to MJ and then there was lavar and his new teammate osi umenyora. So eventually my girl and i went up to him, she is a jets fan just to give u some color, i guess thats why we get along since we always trade with them. Anyway, i go up to lavar say whats up and before i know it, my girl says to him, " the giants, are u kidding me, how could u do that". The most interesting thing though was Lavar's response

"Blame Dan Snyder"

I started thinking to myself, why blame snyder, i thought he clashed with gregg williams and blache and wasnt a gibbs guy. Plus we know that snyder payed him under the table so we could get his salary cap relief. def some shady sh*t going on.

Any one have thoughts on this?

Nothing shady...he had the option to stay or go...Snyder offered him money to leave to give us cap room. Arrington took the money b/c he knew he wasn't going to play in William's system. He just didn't fit and Snyder told him so, and probably said it was in the best interest for him and the Redskins to part company. Snyder knows what he is doing, I promise.

HTTR!

There should be an article about how Arrington should be booed when he comes back to Washington. He has really brought shame to the Redskins by calling them liars and then taking shots at them after signing with the Giants. Him and Peirce are my list for guys that should just shut up and play football.

:doh: what an idiot. This guy wanted us all to believe he was the greatest Redskin ever and that he was going to be here forever. Every interview he does he always says him and the fans left on good terms. I can't wait to hear what excuse he has when he doesn't do anything for the Giants and then say there is another chunk of change missing from his salary.

I was in atlantic city this past weekend for the hopkins-tarver fight. When i checked into the Borgata and went to gamble i noticed that it was a pro athlete fest. Players from laverneous coles to vince carter to pat ewing to MJ and then there was lavar and his new teammate osi umenyora. So eventually my girl and i went up to him, she is a jets fan just to give u some color, i guess thats why we get along since we always trade with them. Anyway, i go up to lavar say whats up and before i know it, my girl says to him, " the giants, are u kidding me, how could u do that". The most interesting thing though was Lavar's response

"Blame Dan Snyder"

I started thinking to myself, why blame snyder, i thought he clashed with gregg williams and blache and wasnt a gibbs guy. Plus we know that snyder payed him under the table so we could get his salary cap relief. def some shady sh*t going on.

Any one have thoughts on this?

thoughts....well for starters....why are you talking to LaVar when MJ is around?

Archived