Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I met lavar arrington this past weekend.....

chadwain

had the contract dispute in 2003 not happened, he would still be a redskin

You are absolutely correct. After the dispute is when Snyder pretty much washed his hands of LaVar. Then all of a sudden he was freelancing too much and was such a problem. I am and always will be a huge Redskins fan but I'm not blind enough to look past what happened with LaVar. Seriously guys, if your boss despises you are you gonna stick around just because the customers like you?

BTW Hey Monkart nice sig man. Is that a shirt? If so where did you buy it, I have to get one. You know what....I think I am going to make the image my avatar in a couple of Forums I'm a member of :-)

There should be an article about how Arrington should be booed when he comes back to Washington. He has really brought shame to the Redskins by calling them liars and then taking shots at them after signing with the Giants. Him and Peirce are my list for guys that should just shut up and play football.

we skins fans are too classy to boo a guy such as lavar. he was the only player who gave fans any reason to get excited from 2000-2004

had the contract dispute in 2003 not happened, he would still be a redskin

Um, no.

Had he followed assignments and kept his mouth shut, then yes, he might still be a Redskin.

Gibbs doesn't keep LaVar types around.

You are absolutely correct. After the dispute is when Snyder pretty much washed his hands of LaVar. Then all of a sudden he was freelancing too much and was such a problem. I am and always will be a huge Redskins fan but I'm not blind enough to look past what happened with LaVar. Seriously guys, if your boss despises you are you gonna stick around just because the customers like you?

LaVagina had a bad rep among various Coaches here well before the '03 version of his contract. Had he read the playbook, shut his mouth and not cried constantly in John Thompson's bosom (among others), he'd still be here.

He's not even a Redskin anymore and still has to play the blame game. First it's Gregg Williams, then it's Dale Lindsay, now it's Dan Snyder. What a child.

I was in atlantic city this past weekend for the hopkins-tarver fight. When i checked into the Borgata and went to gamble i noticed that it was a pro athlete fest. Players from laverneous coles to vince carter to pat ewing to MJ and then there was lavar and his new teammate osi umenyora. So eventually my girl and i went up to him, she is a jets fan just to give u some color, i guess thats why we get along since we always trade with them. Anyway, i go up to lavar say whats up and before i know it, my girl says to him, " the giants, are u kidding me, how could u do that". The most interesting thing though was Lavar's response

"Blame Dan Snyder"

I started thinking to myself, why blame snyder, i thought he clashed with gregg williams and blache and wasnt a gibbs guy. Plus we know that snyder payed him under the table so we could get his salary cap relief. def some shady sh*t going on.

Any one have thoughts on this?

Because Snyder gave the directive to Gibbs and Williams not to play him the first 6 games of the season, and removed him from the marketing campaigns etc.

Because Snyder gave the directive to Gibbs and Williams not to play him the first 6 games of the season, and removed him from the marketing campaigns etc.

You have proof of this, I assume... ?

Otherwise, it's just another meaningless post from you.

That's got to be one of the most ignorant posts I've read here. Do you have anymore inside information that you would like to share with us?

Riggo -- are you trying to erase any smidgen of credibility you have left? I mean, the "kiss the rings" thread pretty much wiped you out, but you still had a tiny bit of credit left here. Why would you even make this statement knowing full well that there is no basis or proof for it??? :whoknows:

Typical Arrington. He never takes responsibility for anything he does.

Her question according to the post, was specifically "the giants, are u kidding me, how could u do that". In other words, how could you go to the Giants. She was not asking him why he left the Redskins. Even if he wants to blame Daniel Snyder for causing him to leave, he can't point at anyone but himself for the team he chose to go to. Ok, he can and he apparently has, but I doubt he's fooling anyone but himself.

I still hope he grows up some day. I'm not holding out much hope at this point though.

i dont really care to read anything about lavar anymore, I think everyone should get over him leaving.:2cents:

:cheers: Actually, I don't mind Lavar news, I just don't read everyone's opinions, as they've been stated countless times before. Not to mention, I'm sick of the word "freelancing"! :cuss:

Riggo -- are you trying to erase any smidgen of credibility you have left? I mean, the "kiss the rings" thread pretty much wiped you out, but you still had a tiny bit of credit left here. Why would you even make this statement knowing full well that there is no basis or proof for it??? :whoknows:

Think about it...Snyder put Lavar in the ****ter after the contract dispute. Not playing him the first 6 games basically ensured he wouldn't have a big year statistically.

Only after we blew games and big plays to Denver and KC did Lavar go back in the line up.

Its the obvious answer, because Lavar may blow assignments and freelance occasionally, but hes far superior to Holdman and none of you can deny that, nor can Gregg Williams. There was absolutely no logical reason to have Holdman in there...the only rational explanation is that Snyder gave the directive to bench Lavar during the early part of the season.

Plus, Snyder wouldn't even look Arrington in the face when Arrington said hello to him at Redskins Park. Snyders the one that made it personal.

Think about it...Snyder put Lavar in the ****ter after the contract dispute. Not playing him the first 6 games basically ensured he wouldn't have a big year statistically.

Only after we blew games and big plays to Denver and KC did Lavar go back in the line up.

Its the obvious answer, because Lavar may blow assignments and freelance occasionally, but hes far superior to Holdman and none of you can deny that, nor can Gregg Williams. There was absolutely no logical reason to have Holdman in there...the only rational explanation is that Snyder gave the directive to bench Lavar during the early part of the season.

Plus, Snyder wouldn't even look Arrington in the face when Arrington said hello to him at Redskins Park. Snyders the one that made it personal.

Where do you come up with this nonsense?

What difference did it make if he had a big year statistically? It made none at alll in his contract or anything else. There was Pro Bowl situation, but stats alone don't get you in the Pro Bowl. Regardless, he had to make more than just one Pro Bowl.

There was a reason he wasn't playing, regardless how bad Holdman was. Gregg Williams said LaVar knew why. Shawn Springs even said on Monday Night Live that LaVar knew exactly why. It had nothing to do with Dan Snyder and everything to do with his knee and his ability to execute for three downs. Even when he did get back in, he wasn't a three-down player.

You have no reason to suspect at all that Dan Snyder's hand is in this. He loves this team and is not going to tell the Coaches to put in a bad player because he dislikes another. He won't cut off his nose to spite his face. He wants to win. Money to him is nothing and whatever happened with the contract was strictly business. This is just you crapping in your hat again, pulling out something and thinking it has substance.

Here, why don't you go post your ideas/conspiracies in this thread and see if anyone else wants to join in.

Where do you come up with this nonsense?

What difference did it make if he had a big year statistically? It made none at alll in his contract or anything else. There was Pro Bowl situation, but stats alone don't get you in the Pro Bowl. Regardless, he had to make more than just one Pro Bowl.

There was a reason he wasn't playing, regardless how bad Holdman was. Gregg Williams said LaVar knew why. Shawn Springs even said on Monday Night Live that LaVar knew exactly why. It had nothing to do with Dan Snyder and everything to do with his knee and his ability to execute for three downs. Even when he did get back in, he wasn't a three-down player.

You have no reason to suspect at all that Dan Snyder's hand is in this. He loves this team and is not going to tell the Coaches to put in a bad player because he dislikes another. He won't cut off his nose to spite his face. He wants to win. Money to him is nothing and whatever happened with the contract was strictly business. This is just you crapping in your hat again, pulling out something and thinking it has substance.

Here, why don't you go post your ideas/conspiracies in this thread and see if anyone else wants to join in.

Give me a break. Why do you think Lavar is saying "ask Snyder" rather then "ask Gibbs" or "ask Williams".

I suspected all along that Snyders hands were in this and Lavars comments just reaffirms that.

Give me a break. Why do you think Lavar is saying "ask Snyder" rather then "ask Gibbs" or "ask Williams".

Because he has never shouldered the blame for anything in his career. Ever. This is yet another example of him trying to blame someone other than himself or his agents for his own problems. He could have just as easily said "ask the Tooth Fairy."

I was in atlantic city this past weekend for the hopkins-tarver fight. When i checked into the Borgata and went to gamble i noticed that it was a pro athlete fest. Players from laverneous coles to vince carter to pat ewing to MJ and then there was lavar and his new teammate osi umenyora. So eventually my girl and i went up to him, she is a jets fan just to give u some color, i guess thats why we get along since we always trade with them. Anyway, i go up to lavar say whats up and before i know it, my girl says to him, " the giants, are u kidding me, how could u do that". The most interesting thing though was Lavar's response

"Blame Dan Snyder"

I started thinking to myself, why blame snyder, i thought he clashed with gregg williams and blache and wasnt a gibbs guy. Plus we know that snyder payed him under the table so we could get his salary cap relief. def some shady sh*t going on.

Any one have thoughts on this?

It was DAN all along

Lavar wanted his 6.5 mil.

Dan was like NO WAY GIRLFREND!!!!

and Lavar was like IMMA SHOW IT ON THE FIELD

then LAvar got injured

And DAN plotted revenge for LAvar wanting his $$$$$

and then dan got lucky cuz the coachees didnt like lavar neither

and he left

Archived