Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nevermind

NASMTrainer

Nonsense. We will not close this gem.

We will make use of it. But, um, how?

Ok, either midgets or ugly people.

HAVE AT IT.

I heard on the discovery channel last night that "dwarfs" or "liitle people" do not like the term "midgets". they say that a "midget car" is only a part of a car and that a "midget" refers to only part of a human.

can you beleive those Midgets had the gall to say something like that?

I feel like I walked into a room with thousands of drunk, high people running around smacking each other with rulers. My buddy likes to eat wet dog food. He says it tastes like Salsbury steak, and while I dont believe him, I am intrigued. Sorry, I had to get it off my chest.

I feel like I walked into a room with thousands of drunk, high people running around smacking each other with rulers. My buddy likes to eat wet dog food. He says it tastes like Salsbury steak, and while I dont believe him, I am intrigued. Sorry, I had to get it off my chest.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"Never Mind."

Isn't that what all of the Dallas fans said when last season ended? Especially in regards to the use of brooms??

Yes, good phrase...ok...everyone in for uping their post counts...got mine in! Isn't that what threads like this are for? I read three pages of "much of nothing...nevermind...

Sometimes when I run around in wet flip flops they make little farty noises.

That happens to me too when you get out of the pool and your feet are all wet and stuff.

And I got a question, has anyone else here seen "Friday Night Lights"? And in your opinion do you think it is good or bad? I think it was good, it showed that losing isn't everything.

And I think midgets can ride roller coasters just the smaller ones.

My favorite southron sport is Midget tossing.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Boy, what an offseason.

Archived