Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Accurate Thread Titles -- Why others use them and I pretend not to understand them.

Redskins Diehard

I'm not sure "happier" is the word. But it certainly would be a more accurate thread title.

But to really make both portions of the title be true there should be no punishment except that of the permanent variety.

:doh:

:stfu:

Thank you for not subjecting us to any words of "wisdom" to go along with your little smiley guys

I could give you a lot of words of wisdom, but I think they would fall on deaf ears.....this has to be one of the stupidest threads I have ever seen. Please, tell me it was a "joke" thread and not a serious thread?

:wtf:

:doh:

:stfu:

I could give you a lot of words of wisdom' date=' but I think they would fall on deaf ears.....this has to be one of the stupidest threads I have ever seen. Please, tell me it was a "joke" thread and not a serious thread?

:wtf:[/quote']

Well well well, Bugs gets it :laugh:

looks like the mods were right, only a few posters here had the stones to play the game. oh well.

Looks to me like you're about baiting others to do what you won't. :)

And btw, as a mindreader, you fail miserably. The reasons for that thread are many, varied, and if I do say so myself, far more considered and subtle than I suspect you can appreciate. And no, I'm not gonna tell ya. Yet. But I can tell you unequivocally that your reason is not one of them.

I suspect it has more to do with the fact that certain members of this site seemingly go out of their way to defy authority, even when they know it's going to get them banned and they have no good reason to do so. That thread just gives the "rebels without a clue" a place to light, like moths to a flame.

I suspect it has more to do with the fact that certain members of this site seemingly go out of their way to defy authority, even when they know it's going to get them banned and they have no good reason to do so. That thread just gives the "rebels without a clue" a place to light, like moths to a flame.

Yeah that's probably it, :rolleyes:

(some people are just havng fun)

Yes, that thread has a kind of "roach motel" quality :)

Yes, that thread has a kind of "roach motel" quality :)

Roach Motel ... interesting way of looking at things.

THAT THREAD was created by mods so that certain people would have a place to go to talk so they wouldn't have to hijack the Random Though Thread.

Many people have ventured in and out of that thread - and plenty of the posters are quality posters on this board. I won't put names down, but go ahead and take a stroll through that thread and see who's in there. I bet that you'll be shocked.

Not everyone seems to think that it's a "Roach Motel" quality thread. Many people tend to find it highly entertaining.

THAT THREAD was created by mods so that certain people would have a place to go to talk so they wouldn't have to hijack the Random Though Thread.

Many people have ventured in and out of that thread - and plenty of the posters are quality posters on this board. I won't put names down, but go ahead and take a stroll through that thread and see who's in there. I bet that you'll be shocked.

Not everyone seems to think that it's a "Roach Motel" quality thread. Many people tend to find it highly entertaining.

Many others find it highly entertaining to watch other members excuse the behavior yet not have the strength to join their amused friends. Come on. You know you want to. Take the plunge.

Candace, my post was about Om's Russian roulette thread. Any non-staff member who posts there is banned. Sorry for any confusion.

Many others find it highly entertaining to watch other members excuse the behavior yet not have the strength to join their amused friends. Come on. You know you want to. Take the plunge.
It's a little bit creepy how the mods keep trying to talk people into this ... :paranoid:

... you all might as well start promising 72 virgins - or at least let everyone know that there is a Daily Babe Thread in the Extremeskins afterlife...

Yeah ... I do find it highly entertaining that some people want to push the buttons around here. You're one of them. You love to push buttons and piss people off. You've admitted it a few times on this board. So what ... a few members want to go around and push buttons to show that they really don't care about this board. Whats the big deal.

Its no secret that you only wish that I would go post in that thread so you could ban me. Sorry old buddy old pal. It's not gonna happen.

It's a little bit creepy how the mods keep trying to talk people into this ... :paranoid:

... you all might as well start promising 72 virgins - or at least let everyone know that there is a Daily Babe Thread in the Extremeskins afterlife...

Hey, wait. For 72 virgins I'll resign my position and post there :).

Man, this is a great idea. I can't wait to pull this one off at my board!

It's a good "spider trap" so to speak. Chances are the most rogue of posters --ones that may add a lot of discussion, but add considerably a lot to off-topic discussion within a thread (bad) -- would fall for this out of their silly contempt for the staff... just to push buttons and such.

Its a good way to clear the boards up and get rid of this "Things aren't the same anymore" talk I've seen a lot lately.

Good job, mods. ;)

Archived