Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Accurate Thread Titles -- Why others use them and I pretend not to understand them.

Redskins Diehard

Yeah ... I do find it highly entertaining that some people want to push the buttons around here. You're one of them. You love to push buttons and piss people off. You've admitted it a few times on this board. So what ... a few members want to go around and push buttons to show that they really don't care about this board. Whats the big deal.

Its no secret that you only wish that I would go post in that thread so you could ban me. Sorry old buddy old pal. It's not gonna happen.

There you go, Candace. Nothing wrong with pushing buttons and pissing people off. That's the fun stuff. It's made especially easy when some are so easy to piss off, huh, girl :).

I hate to break it to you, but, if I wanted you to post so I could ban you, I could just cut out the middle man and ban you. But, that I don't actually WANT you banned may suffice as why you're not :).

Man, this is a great idea. I can't wait to pull this one off at my board!

It's a good "spider trap" so to speak. Chances are the most rogue of posters --ones that may add a lot of discussion, but add considerably a lot to off-topic discussion within a thread (bad) -- would fall for this out of their silly contempt for the staff... just to push buttons and such.

Its a good way to clear the boards up and get rid of this "Things aren't the same anymore" talk I've seen a lot lately.

Good job, mods. ;)

Yeah, brilliant, ;)

Hey! That means that you're opening the door for your wife to beat the crap out of you too! But thats acceptable since you'd be committing adultery!!!

Indeed. For 72 virgins a guy could take a beatin'. But, hey, don't sweat it love. I gather you're not qualified to fill one of the positions :).

Indeed. For 72 virgins a guy could take a beatin'. But, hey, don't sweat it love. I gather you're not qualified to fill one of the positions :).

Oh way to go Art ... First you're trying to insult me by calling me girl ... and now you're trying to say that I'm not a virgin. Boo Hoo. Big Art is trying to hurt my feelings and get under my skin. Nice try.

Art, have a good night. You're such a kind, gentle, sweet man. Great Job on trying to go for the low blow. You're just showing the ES'ers what a classy MOD you are.

Yeah that's probably it, :rolleyes:

(some people are just havng fun)

I should probably clarify. I was referring to what I felt Om's motivation was in starting the thread, given the recent behavior of certain individuals in recent days.

I had no intention of ascribing any particular motivation to any particular individual answering that thread. I have no doubt that many of the respondents were, indeed, just having fun.

Oh way to go Art ... First you're trying to insult me by calling me girl ... and now you're trying to say that I'm not a virgin. Boo Hoo. Big Art is trying to hurt my feelings and get under my skin. Nice try.

Art, have a good night. You're such a kind, gentle, sweet man. Great Job on trying to go for the low blow. You're just showing the ES'ers what a classy MOD you are.

Bye Cartman. :).

Nice sarcasm, I guess...However, if not true in the short term, it will be in the long term.

I won't defend anyone who posted in that thread. They all knew what they were getting. Anyway, I'm not sure what "long term" you're talking about, since as it stands right now they'll all be able to return within three months.

I won't defend anyone who posted in that thread. They all knew what they were getting. Anyway, I'm not sure what "long term" you're talking about, since as it stands right now they'll all be able to return within three months.

I'll try and clarify then. They might not come back, and if they do they will post more carefully. Also it helps others to see what happens. The mods are true to their words.

While I am only accountable for what I post, they are accountable to all that is posted. The mods have made a big investment in keeping this site alive. What they do works, I've seen them in action for years.

I'll try and clarify then. They might not come back, and if they do they will post more carefully. Also it helps others to see what happens. The mods are true to their words.

While I am only accountable for what I post, they are accountable to all that is posted. The mods have made a big investment in keeping this site alive. What they do works, I've seen them in action for years.

I doubt most of those that got banned are scared or were upset for getting banned.

;)

Archived