Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Larry Michaels is being replaced?

glikster04

She's certainly easier on my eyes, but no, I highly doubt it. She probably has experience or an education in broadcasting or journalism, and will help report some video stories to take the load off Larry while he works on other Redskins.com TV matters like production, the radio show, and setting up other segments. He's been a hard working man recently, so she's probably some sort of relief work-load wise. The more I see of her though, the much happier I'll be.

Larry and I have a bet in Dallas where if I whoop him like a red-headed stepchild on the basketball court AGAIN then I get to announce the following game against Houston, where, if he wins, then, I just get to keep making him seem more viable and interesting to others.

Larry and I have a bet in Dallas where if I whoop him like a red-headed stepchild on the basketball court AGAIN then I get to announce the following game against Houston, where, if he wins, then, I just get to keep making him seem more viable and interesting to others.

I think I speak for all fans when we pray you let him win :)

I want to see Erin and Courtney wrestling in bikinis during training camp during one of the segments.

I think I saw something similar a few years back on WWE wrestling where it was a bra and panties match with Stacy Kiebler and some other "Diva". I think you're on to some very highly watched programming here.

I cant stand her. In my opinion the interview with Portis was not very good. She seemed a little slow and her questions just seemed off. I hope she doesnt stay around unless she can improve...

Oh great, now we need depth at our reporting position. :laugh: :doh:

I cant stand her. In my opinion the interview with Portis was not very good. She seemed a little slow and her questions just seemed off. I hope she doesnt stay around unless she can improve...

I agree with you, I watched and listened to the first two questions then turned it off. I'm sure she isn't making great coin but my goodness she sounded like a fisher price my first interview toy.

The rest of you need to calm down, I mean she's alright but damn have most of you spent the last 5 years in prison? Leave your computer and take a trip anywhere around town and you'll see the same caliber, in person.

I hope this is not an attempt by Larry to through a pretty face in front of the camera to increase viewers of a free site, that would be pretty lame on LM's part. I'll chalk her first interview up to nerves and lack experience but it was painful on the ears and to the brain.

:dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

Thank you, I was ready to switch to another thread. I don't care how she looks, she makes Larry look good. She needs some lessons in interviewing. She seems like another air-headed ditz that wants attention. :doh:

It's sad that a lot of you guys sound like you've never had a love life.

Thank you, I was ready to switch to another thread. I don't care how she looks, she makes Larry look good. She needs some lessons in interviewing. She seems like another air-headed ditz that wants attention. :doh:
I don't know, I think the interview went fine. I think the ladies usually get a more personal side of the players, especially guys like CP. I also like that she called him out for going 14 of 15 on a drill that he said he went 15 of 15 on. That had me laughing.

Archived