Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Larry Michaels is being replaced?

glikster04

This thread is completely dumb and can be included with all of the other asinine anti-Larry threads. In what way can the addition of a young woman that is both inexperienced and untalented replace a man that not only knows Redskins football, but is actually qualified for the job?

I doubt she knows a lick about football judging by her first piece. She couldn't even replace Erin, much less Larry Michael.:doh:

I agree with you, I watched and listened to the first two questions then turned it off. I'm sure she isn't making great coin but my goodness she sounded like a fisher price my first interview toy.

The rest of you need to calm down, I mean she's alright but damn have most of you spent the last 5 years in prison? Leave your computer and take a trip anywhere around town and you'll see the same caliber, in person.

I hope this is not an attempt by Larry to through a pretty face in front of the camera to increase viewers of a free site, that would be pretty lame on LM's part. I'll chalk her first interview up to nerves and lack experience but it was painful on the ears and to the brain.

:dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

Agree 100% everything said here. That was pretty painful to listen to for those actually listening instead of oogling.

This thread is completely dumb and can be included with all of the other asinine anti-Larry threads. In what way can the addition of a young woman that is both inexperienced and untalented replace a man that not only knows Redskins football, but is actually qualified for the job?

I doubt she knows a lick about football judging by her first piece. She couldn't even replace Erin, much less Larry Michael.:doh:

Someone's been on their "jumping to conclusions mat" this afternoon. It's not like anyone in this thread knows the girl, nobody can outright say she's inexperienced, untalented, or "knows a lick about football." Yeah, so she stuttered a bit and had some issues on her first real piece, it couldn't have been nerves taking over? Atleast wait until she does a bit more before bringing down the hammer on her.

And let's put this into perspective- it's Redskins.com TV, it doesn't require Edward Murrow or even Stone Phillips, it's all fluff pieces like "how do you like the new offense?" or "what is Gregg Williams doing differently this year in camp?" If Courtney, Erin, or even Larry throw softball questions and mess up a bit once in awhile, who really cares? It is what it is: free short interviews on the Redskins official website, not HBO's Real Sports.

I do think there should be a rule created (like a man law) if you start a post talking about someone who is attractive you have to post a pic of say person or be banned for at least a week :)

This may be the first worthwhile post JB has ever had. Incredible :).

As I said, I am fine with her sticking around as long as she does better, cause that first interview was horrible. I dont want to have to watch her day after day. If I did, I would not be able to watch redskins.com TV, and that would be a crime. Hey, if you want a girl out there, put Erin.

I believe he is building a corps of good correspondents to assist him with is daily duties. One thing I fail to understand is why so many ExtremeSkins Members say negative comments about Larry. Larry Michaels does a phenomenal job of communicating team news to us! That is pretty much what it comes down to. Continue to do what u do Larry because your hard work is appreciated, especially during the off-season when it gets tough to not be able to see our team play.

I did make assumptions in my previous post that I regret making. I doubt the Redskins would hire a unqualified employee and Courtney is probably no exception. However, I still stand by my assertion that the maker of this thread is either very poorly informed, or is intentionally taking a cheapshot at Larry.

Funny, that's the same thing said of everyone here when they were new to ES. :)
:laugh: Too funny TK. :laugh:
I believe he is building a corps of good correspondents to assist him with is daily duties. One thing I fail to understand is why so many ExtremeSkins Members say negative comments about Larry. Larry Michaels does a phenomenal job of communicating team news to us! That is pretty much what it comes down to. Continue to do what u do Larry because your hard work is appreciated, especially during the off-season when it gets tough to not be able to see our team play.
I second this, Larry does a good job. I miss Frank in the booth, but I think Larry does a great job covering the team. Redskins.com TV gives us an unprecedented ability to follow our favorite team, thanks largely to Larry's effort. This type of in depth coverage wasn't even possible 5 or 10 years ago, and I appreciate having it as a diehard fan.:)

Archived