Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Man Shoots Little Girls With Squirt Gun Loaded With Semen

Leonard Washington

I very much agree. My point is - why is it that Christ can fully forgive, and we are supposed to follow in his footsteps - yet, most people can't even bring themselves to say that this man needs mental help attention? I'm not saying let him run free - he should be locked up. I'm just saying that sometimes the sword isn't the answer.

Even the forensic psychologist quoted in the piece thinks he may need mental help but the lynch mob doesn't want to hear it.

A friend of mine in high school was killed by a drunk driver, a repeat offender, but non-one feels the same way about such criminals even when they take a life. :doh:

Even the forensic psychologist quoted in the piece thinks he may need mental help but the lynch mob doesn't want to hear it.

A friend of mine in high school was killed by a drunk driver, a repeat offender, but non-one feels the same way about such criminals even when they take a life. :doh:

I wouldn't say no one, let's string him up, too. I hate drunk drivers.

You want to do something with serial drunk drivers? Surgically blind them, remove their sight. There's a drastic response, and the point is to make it a deterrent so that people just might stop and say "Hmmmm, maybe I won't". Society has a right and an obligation to deter behaviors, dangerous, destructive, criminal behaviors. You'd see DUI #s plummet almost instantly.

Does this sound harsh? To me, having your wife or children crushed to death on the road because some fumblewit thought getting loaded and wandering over the median was acceptable sounds much harsher.

There should be drastic responses to drastic behaviors. It IS appropriate and it is just if it is applied equally, as the law should be.

You want to do something with serial drunk drivers? Surgically blind them, remove their sight. There's a drastic response, and the point is to make it a deterrent so that people just might stop and say "Hmmmm, maybe I won't". Society has a right and an obligation to deter behaviors, dangerous, destructive, criminal behaviors. You'd see DUI #s plummet almost instantly.

I'd almost agree to this, but there are two problems:

1. Pretty sure this would fall under cruel and unusual.

2. You would have to raise the offical 'drunk' level. As of right now short, skinny people are legally 'drunk' after about two beers. I'd say its pretty unfair to blind them for stopping by a friends for a quick brew after work and then getting pulled over for speeding.

2. You would have to raise the offical 'drunk' level. As of right now short, skinny people are legally 'drunk' after about two beers. I'd say its pretty unfair to blind them for stopping by a friends for a quick brew after work and then getting pulled over for speeding.

OK

Every time? The first time? nahhh, there has to be some flexibility in anything, let it evolve, but would this or something like it put a genuine dent in the problem? I say yes.......... Primarily I'd apply something like this to those that you see in the paper with a string of DUIs, that have had suspensions, accidents, blah blah blah, the ones who seriously refuse to get the point.

In most cases, there is a relatively small % of people that are incorrigible, the majority tend to follow the herd. You flash fry those first few lemmings to the edge of the cliff I'm a'thinking there's a bunch back in the middle of lemmingdom that start telling each other "Hey, what ELSE are you in the mood for today?"

Fine, you can say that if you want... But don't you dare imply that I was defending this guy's actions.

By the way - since you're Christian, couldn't this guy repent?

Yes he could. However, that doesn't mean he isn't responsible for his actions. We can all be forgiven, no matter what we do, but there are still consequences for what we do.

Obviously this was a Cowboys fan retaliating after the father of the girl -- some idiot skins fan -- purposely sprayed grape soda all over the cowboy's fan beloved TO jersey.

Karma. It's a b-tch.

I wonder if anyone else gets the reference.

Well, the problem with #2, is that it is plenty fair if those 2 beers gets that guy impaired enough that he can't control his vehicle....

Honestly, I don't have a problem with what he said, but then I don't drink and never have, I don't do drugs and never have either...

I also have never broken the law beyond minor speeding and seatbelt laws.

I never found any of those 3 things appealing, and as far as I can tell I never will.

That being said, the idea that this person needs mental help is unquestioned. The problem is that we don't allow experiments on humans.(follow me here don't just veer off)

If we were allowed to perform psycological experiments of freaks like these then maybe we would find a way to cure them faster, but untill then I don't think they should ever see more than the inside of a padded room...

Honestly without that as an option I don't believe that there is a reason to keep these ppl alive when they are a such a danger to the members of our society that are the least able to defend themselves. I would have no problem if child molesters were put to death.

God teaches us to forgive, but he also teaches that there are concequences for our actions. If I have a child, and that child sins against me, and then asks for forgivness, then I wil forgive him, but he will still be punished or nothing will be learned except that all he needs to do is ask for forgivness whenever he does wrong...

God forgives those that are Repentant, which means that they truely in their hearts intend to never perform those actions again, it doesn't mean that they won't but that they are going to try their hardest not to in the future when they ask for forgivness.

Compassion? No. Blood and pain? No.

The guy is obviously off of his rocker - therefore, i don't think a severe beating is the answer. A straight-jacket and a nice padded room seem like they would more serve the purpose. :2cents:

and eat tax dolars, i say we beat him up!:D

Well, i was wondering how long it would take for this to turn into the usual bloodlust fest... not long i see.

rince...seriously. Who deserves a severe beating more than this guy? I mean...seriously. If it had been your new baby? What then?

It isn't a particularly interesting debate.

Yes I understand the outrage at this event. Yes it is disgusting. Yes the guy should be punished severly and seperated from society until or if he is cured but unless the girl somehow is killed or maimed or some other way scarred forever I see no reason to torture and kill the guy.

Yeah blah blah if it were my daughter it would be different, and I would hardly be in a position to dish out justice fairly.

It is just an incredibly boring and pointless topic for me, because I have pretty much every angle covered, and I have no where to left to grow any knowledge PLUS it is a nasty story. Not to mention half way down the first page I read a post thinking this somehow indicts our culture. And then we got this dude with the prison story and god knows what "bone's way" means.

EDIT: Misread the original intention of your post. While I still think its a little snotty, I don't think it's as bad as I originally thought.

Just checking, but, would it be ok for me to hit this guy if I saw him doing this, or, since he did nothing to me and really was only emotionally endangering the child I should not react with any physical position at all? I'm trying to be less a cave man and more the softer, gentle, wimpy man. Help me get there.

No, it would be perfectly acceptable for you to stomp his child molesting face to mush. He deserves nothing less.

OK, I'll take the bait

What's the big deal? It's just a little semen! :2cents:

Ummm....if that was some sort of joke, it was about as far from funny as you can get without getting your ass kicked.

^^ That's not a threat....sorry if it came off that way. :)

It isn't a particularly interesting debate.

Yes I understand the outrage at this event. Yes it is disgusting. Yes the guy should be punished severly and seperated from society until or if he is cured but unless the girl somehow is killed or maimed or some other way scarred forever I see no reason to torture and kill the guy.

Yeah blah blah if it were my daughter it would be different, and I would hardly be in a position to dish out justice fairly.

It is just an incredibly boring and pointless topic for me, because I have pretty much every angle covered, and I have no where to left to grow any knowledge PLUS it is a nasty story. Not to mention half way down the first page I read a post thinking this somehow indicts our culture. And then we got this dude with the prison story and god knows what "bone's way" means.

I understand where you are coming from. You're just an ignorant little college kid that thinks he knows it all. You have very few life experiences, not to mention not having a child. So, unlike others, I understand where your stupidity and utter lack of class comes from.

I understand where you are coming from. You're just an ignorant little college kid that thinks he knows it all. You have very few life experiences, not to mention not having a child. So, unlike others, I understand where your stupidity and utter lack of class comes from.

Perhaps Nelms, you should stick to the topic at hand and refrain from personal attacks. :2cents:

Perhaps Nelms, you should stick to the topic at hand and refrain from personal attacks. :2cents:

Your statement would have a little more credibility and not be such a "personal attack" if you had also highlighted the post about 3 up by JRock...and the several others that had taken issue with Liberty throughout the thread:2cents:

Your statement would have a little more credibility and not be such a "personal attack" if you had also highlighted the post about 3 up by JRock...and the several others that had taken issue with Liberty throughout the thread:2cents:

But, I'm the big, bad right wing boogey man.

Archived