Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Man Shoots Little Girls With Squirt Gun Loaded With Semen

Leonard Washington

ok, bothered wasn't the right word.

how about: "seem to be more bothered by ......."

This is exactly the one-upmanship phenomenon that was referred to earlier. Just because Rince didn't say "we should slowly saw this ****er in half with a steak knife over the course of a week" he isn't as disturbed by what happened? I don't think that's fair, we have a justice system and believing that the justice system's punishments are the right way to go, as opposed to killing the man or shipping him to an alligator infested swamp, has absolutely no bearing on "how bothered" he was by what happened. And Diftz was right, one of the goals of our justice system, and one that's always trying to be ignored, is that you take away the over emotional responses to crimes. When you don't and you let angry mobs decide what to do that's how you end up burning witches.

or to coddle sickos. depends on how you look at it.

I don't believe in coddling this man at all. I also don't believe that my personal base-level emotional reaction if he did this to my hypothetical daughter has anything to do with just punishment.

Agreed - in my original post i should have put how i felt along with my comment about the blood lust. This man should be locked up for a very long time, and receive serious mental help. However, i also feel a lot of the people calling for his death and great physical harm could use some help too.

For all these people who don't think you expressed sufficient outrage, perhaps the next book on the ES Tailgate book club should be L'Etranger by Albert Camus.

This is exactly the one-upmanship phenomenon that was referred to earlier. Just because Rince didn't say "we should slowly saw this ****er in half with a steak knife over the course of a week" he isn't as disturbed by what happened? I don't think that's fair, we have a justice system and believing that the justice system's punishments are the right way to go, as opposed to killing the man or shipping him to an alligator infested swamp, has absolutely no bearing on "how bothered" he was by what happened. And Diftz was right, one of the goals of our justice system, and one that's always trying to be ignored, is that you take away the over emotional responses to crimes. When you don't and you let angry mobs decide what to do that's how you end up burning witches.

:applause: :applause: Once again DC53 is on the money. :cheers:

If you won't join the lynch mob you must be a paedophile-sympathiser. :laugh:

i think my post was mis-worded. i'm not saying they're not as disturbed as others. i'm just saying that the passion isn't the same as when it comes to bashing bush, or legalizing mj. (not directed at rince, general statement)

all i'm trying to say is that you should expect knee jerk reactions on a message board. now, i might say he should burn at the stake, doesn't mean i'm lighting the torch.

and you guys have way too much faith in our justice system. :laugh:

Well I really hope the justice systems does work here. What do we as a society consider justice in this type of situation? A man that has apparently done this at least 9-10 times, to little kids, alone in a toy section of some store.

I like to consider myself a rational man that can see the forest, and not just focus on a tree. I do not know what I would do in this situation. But if it was me, a family member, or even if I witnessed it happen to a stranger, I am not sure if I could stand there, dial the police on my cell phone and wait for justice to run its course.

Well I really hope the justice systems does work here. What do we as a society consider justice in this type of situation? A man that has apparently done this at least 9-10 times, to little kids, alone in a toy section of some store.

I like to consider myself a rational man that can see the forest, and not just focus on a tree. I do not know what I would do in this situation. But if it was me, a family member, or even if I witnessed it happen to a stranger, I am not sure if I could stand there, dial the police on my cell phone and wait for justice to run its course.

savage. brute. neanderthal.

i think my post was mis-worded. i'm not saying they're not as disturbed as others. i'm just saying that the passion isn't the same as when it comes to bashing bush, or legalizing mj. (not directed at rince, general statement)

all i'm trying to say is that you should expect knee jerk reactions on a message board. now, i might say he should burn at the stake, doesn't mean i'm lighting the torch.

and you guys have way too much faith in our justice system. :laugh:

Well, speaking for myself - in case you haven't noticed, violence against, well... anything really gets my blood boiling. If people in political threads started saying that Bush should be physically harmed, you would see me stand up for him too.

As for MJ - well, now you're messing with beautiful, beautiful nature and something i love dearly. :)

Well, speaking for myself - in case you haven't noticed, violence against, well... anything really gets my blood boiling. If people in political threads started saying that Bush should be physically harmed, you would see me stand up for him too.

As for MJ - well, now you're messing with beautiful, beautiful nature and something i love dearly. :)

check the mj threads in the tailgat the past 14 mos. my stance is well documented. ;)

Look Rince and the rest of you guys I would like to give you guys a little perspective. I respect your opinions on this matter but unless you have experience first hand with child molestors then you have no buisness telling anyone what their reaction should be to some sicko spraying their daughter with his own semen.

I've been to prison and had the misfortune of meeting a few chili-mo's on my cell block. The **** that would come out of their mouths made me so angry that I spent everyday going out of my way to make their lives a living hell. Finally one day one of them snapped and attacked me in the laundry facility. But I was ready for him and beat his ***** ass down with an iron. I spent the next 4 months in solitary but it was the best feeling of my life.

You have no idea about this group of people but if you'd like some perspective why don't you ask one of our resident prison guards on this site. I'm sure they could fill you in with any # of horrible stories of innocent people (civilians) having their lives altered forever by these freaks.

Look Rince and the rest of you guys I would like to give you guys a little perspective. I respect your opinions on this matter but unless you have experience first hand with child m0lestors then you have no buisness telling anyone what their reaction should be to some sicko spraying their daughter with his own seamen.

I've been to prison and had the misfortune of meeting a few chili-mo's on my cell block. The **** that would come out of their mouths made me so angry that I spent everyday going out of my way to make their lives a living hell. Finally one day one of them snapped and attacked me in the laundry facility. But I was ready for him and beat his ***** ass down with an iron. I spent the next 4 months in solitary but it was the best feeling of my life.

You have no idea about this group of people but if you'd like some perspective why don't you ask one of our resident prison guards on this site. I'm sure they could fill you in with any # of horrible stories of innocent people (civilians) having their lives altered forever by these freaks.

Actually, my wife works with abused, neglected, and molested kids. My view has become more the way it is now BECAUSE of her, not in spite of her. Thanks though.

Actually, my wife works with abused, neglected, and molested kids. My view has become more the way it is now BECAUSE of her, not in spite of her. Thanks though.

I wasn't talking about the kids. Try spending some time with the predators who did it too them.

I wasn't talking about the kids. Try spending some time with the predators who did it too them.

You think she doesn't come into contact with them? I should clarify that she works with the kids that are going through the legal system - so she sees a lot of the court case of these people. Not to mention that most of the cases she is involved in are also incest case - adding a nice little extra twist to it.

Damn, you people are just ready to blow up on someone, aren't you?

It's like a forum full of "Falling Down" posters or something?

The man definitly needs to do some time, and get some help. But killing him is way too extreme.

The problem is that it is a proven fact that there is no way to "fix" a child molester, the only thing they can do is make them take a pill which removes all sexual desires altogether, and all they have to do is go off of them and they are off again...

People that warp their minds, and yes I do believe that it has to do with them going out and warping their own minds in the first place, ppl that do this do not deserve to live....

I am all for mercy when it is warranted, but the trauma that is bestowed upon a child that has done nothing to deserve this is un-forgiveable. There is no mercy except to maybe make the death quick.

I don't think that's fair, we have a justice system and believing that the justice system's punishments are the right way to go, as opposed to killing the man or shipping him to an alligator infested swamp, has absolutely no bearing on "how bothered" he was by what happened. And Diftz was right, one of the goals of our justice system, and one that's always trying to be ignored, is that you take away the over emotional responses to crimes.

A judge said a 5-foot-1 man convicted of sexually assaulting a child was too small to survive in prison, and gave him 10 years of probation instead.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=2005870

Judge Edward Cashman ignited a firestorm earlier this year when he sentenced a sex offender who repeatedly assaulted a 6-year-old girl to as few as 60 days in jail. Lawmakers are taking steps to ensure no sexual predator ever again receives just a slap on the wrist for such a horrific crime

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060510/OPINION/605100327/1006

luckily it looks like the legislation took action

the point Im trying to make is that conservatives view the lefts appearant lack of outrage or more at the lefts mocking of the rights outrage at child molesters as the political impetus that emboldens judges to make rullings like these. Im not sure why some judges are so leniant on child molestors, or some districts seem to not think they are a social danger but the lack of punishment or the lack of harsh punishment is what I think fuels conservative outrage in this case.

In alot of cases habitual drunk drivers are punished far worse, many more years in jail, loss of license for 10 years and other crap they have to deal with. People hit with drug possession slammed for years of prison, and other crimes that are no where near as bad get more punishment than child molesters. That cashman guy let a dude who raped a girl from the age of 6 to 10 have 60 days in jail. I mean you cant really expect conservatives to have faith in the justice system to punish these guys, at least the prison system executes them illegally. But they have to get there first.

So I think thats where the right gets all their outrage from, and when you guys basically call the right knuckle draggers for their outrage it only fuels the perception that the left condones the actions. Which Im sure you dont, but the left certainly comes across as sensitive to the plight of child molesters and couple that with judges not punishing them enough and it just drives the right crazy.

You think she doesn't come into contact with them? I should clarify that she works with the kids that are going through the legal system - so she sees a lot of the court case of these people. Not to mention that most of the cases she is involved in are also incest case - adding a nice little extra twist to it.

Rince I think that it's great that your wife is helping people that have been in contact with these freaks. I'm dead serious.

But after hearing some of them brag about their crimes, then I decided I was gonna give them some "help" Bone style.

Rince I think that it's great that your wife is helping people that have been in contact with these freaks. I'm dead serious.

But after hearing some of them brag about their crimes, then I decided I was gonna give them some "help" Bone style.

I know your name is Bonef1de but this still kinda freaked me out. :laugh:

dreamingwolf, I was in no way trying to imply that I'm satisfied with our justice system, I believe that our justice system is very flawed and in need of much improvement. I was only trying to point out that it's still better than the result you get when you let angry mobs decide people's fate.

Archived