Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Man Shoots Little Girls With Squirt Gun Loaded With Semen

Leonard Washington

Four words:

Death by slow torture

The only punishment good enough if you ask me

This is a horrible and very troubling occurance. This scene intensifies the fact that parents, guardians or those placed in supervisory positions over children "CANNOT COMPROMISE THEIR SAFETY" !!!

Ummm....if that was some sort of joke, it was about as far from funny as you can get without getting your ass kicked.

Yeah, it was pretty much a joke. It might not have been the funniest thing to say but someone had to break the monotony of this thread. I think it's probably time to declare a moritorium on the "Guy does something sick/ES members express outrage, offer bizarre and torturous methods of justice" threads. As far as "ass-kickin" goes...it's likely time to give silly threats like that a rest as well.

Bring it down a notch, turbo!

Compassion? No. Blood and pain? No.

The guy is obviously off of his rocker - therefore, i don't think a severe beating is the answer. A straight-jacket and a nice padded room seem like they would more serve the purpose. :2cents:

actually a beating is far to lite for someone who is ruining a child trust in humanity, a severe beating, castration then a rubber room that is more like it.

I think it's probably time to declare a moritorium on the "Guy does something sick/ES members express outrage, offer bizarre and torturous methods of justice" threads. As far as "ass-kickin" goes...it's likely time to give silly threats like that a rest as well.

LOL Judging from the post immediately above, I don't think Ryman agrees.

Archived