Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Wouldn't Big Show punching Miz count as a tag? I've seen many times where people on the apron tag themselves in by slapping their partner on the back without them wanting to tag out.

I thought so too.

Kofi Kingston is the future. Every match he has been in the last past month were excellent. Especially the match he and Edge had on Superstars. But what puts him over the top from other wrestlers is his mic skills. I would love to see him as a heel before they give him a title run.

CZW Tourney of Death 8's tomorrow. Only $20; only 2 hours each way about, starts at 2:30. If I wasn't attending boxing, I'd ask if any of y'all wanted to go with me. Those matches are awesomely SICK.

Extreme Rules

WWE Champion Randy Orton vs. Batista (Steel Cage Match)

World Heavyweight Champion Edge vs. Jeff Hardy (Ladder Match)

John Cena vs. Big Show (Submission Match)

ECW Champion Christian vs. Jack Swagger vs. Tommy Dreamer (Triple Threat Hardcore Rules Match)

Intercontinental Champion Rey Mysterio vs. Chris Jericho (No Holds Barred Match)

United States Champion Kofi Kingston vs. MVP vs. William Regal vs. Matt Hardy (Fatal Four Way Match)

CM Punk vs. Umaga (Samoan Strap Match)

Miss WrestleMania Vickie Guerrero vs. Santina Marella (Hog Pen Match)

Freebie Stream

mms://wtv.kicks-ass.org/wtvextremerulz09

OR for a couple bucks:

As most of you may know tonight is extreme rules ppv. we will be offering this ppv stream in HQ with NO LAG & NO SHUTDOWN..

in order to view this stream as well as all of our ppvs please join either wsn elite or wsn vip u can join the service at this link http://www.wrestlingstreams.net/payments.php

our elite hq stream is hosted by our servers and will 100% be guarenteed to show the entire event so join wsn elite/vip so u dont have to miss out on tonights show

hope to see you there

wsn_admin

I actually tried this one during the last TNA PPV. For about 5 bucks it was definately worth it to not have any lags or have to refresh every few minutes.

WSN Will Once Again Bring To You Our Exclusive HQ FLASH Stream. Starting At 7:30pm/est. Remember To View This HQ Stream You Must Be Either A WSN Elite Or WSN Vip As This Service Is For Our Subscribed Members Only. To Subscribe To This Service Join Via This Link Join WSN Elite or VIP For Pure HQ Streaming. This Stream Is 100% Guarenteed To Not Lag Or Be Shut Down Ever For Any Reason 100% Money Back Guarentee.

Note To WSN Users: Althought We Will Still Have A Free Stream OF The PPV There Is a Very Good Chance That It Will Be Shutdown As It Will Be JTV Or Ustream. Our Elite Stream Will Not Be Shutdown As It Hosted By Our Own Server So Its 100% Guarenteed.

Once You Become ELITE you will have instant access to the Extreme Rules Flash Stream. By Simply Going To the Elite Board On The Site & Clicking On Premium Flash Stream. The Link and Login Info To The Elite Stream Page Will Be Posted There At 5pm/est Day Of The PPV. Also For People That Are Elite OR Vip Subscribers Before 3pm/est Will Be Emailed The Stream Page & Login Info At That Time

So You Want To Subscribe To Watch But Are Unsure Read Some OF Our Current Elites/Vips Feedback On Our Elite Stream Before U Make Your DecisionElite Stream Feedback

Final Note On This Service: By Joining This Service You Agree And Understand That If You Are Suspected Of Sharing The Details Of The Stream Page/Login Info Your Account Will Be Terminated Indefinitly W/O Refund And You Will Be Banned From The Site And Stream No Questions Asked. This Policy Is Strickly Enforced And Monitored So Dont Try To Be Slick You Will Be Caught

Just double checked it. It's $3.95 for a day pass or 5 bucks for a month.

You ever have any lag issues with those guys?
:no:

Not that I can recall (been awhile though).

MUCH better than justintv.

Not TRUE HD (assload of $), and not free, but the best value IMO.