Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

It's "MLP" (see sig)

Man yah are sleeping on Kofi Kingston as a heel. I think he will be a very good heel. That accent combine with some ****iness would be awesome.

peezy, sheezy, jeezy; capitalize the "P" :silly:

Kofi as heel....so far, the only credible, main-event level heels on RAW are Orton, Big Show....and really that's it (nobody buys Matt, or Miz as main event, and DiBiase is still on his way up). I guess Kofi could do, but i'd rather see MVP as the heel. As a face, he kinda seems pretty bland and boring, kinda like Jericho when he made his recent comeback.

Edge-Morrison was a great match on SD, but it made me look back to the epic HBK-Shelton match back in 2005. After that great match, people expected Shelton to get a decent push, but all he's been relegated to are occasional IC & US Title reigns, and the yearly MITB match where he can pull of some nice spots. Morrison's resume has been similar (both also started off as solid tag team wrestlers, and Morrison was once ECW Champion), but Morrison is better on the mic and the way SD is set up, I guess (and hope) we're bound to see something big by Morrison within the next 1-2 years....here's one guy hoping for DiBiase vs. Morrison in the future for the WWE Title

TNA Slammiversary LIVE from Detroit tonight at 8 PM.

2nd Chance Match

Christopher Daniels vs. "The Franchise" Shane Douglas

-If Douglas wins he takes Daniels spot on the TNA roster

1st Ever Monster's Ball Mixed Tag Match

Abyss & Taylor Wilde vs. Raven & Daffney

TNA Knockout's Championship

Angelina Love © vs. Tara (formerly Victoria of WWE)

TNA World Tag Team Championship

Team 3D © vs. Beer Money Inc.

Single's Match

Sting vs. "The Blueprint" Matt Morgan

- If Morgan wins he takes Sting's spot in the Main Even Mafia

King of the Mountain Match - TNA X Division Championship

Suicide © vs. Alex Shelly vs. Chris Sabin vs. "Black Machismo" Jay Lethal vs. Consequences Creed

King of the Mountain Match - TNA World Heavyweight Championship

Mick Foley © vs. Jeff Jarrett vs. AJ Styles vs. Kurt Angle vs. Samoa Joe

This is the first time ever they are having 2 KOTM matches. I saw the first ever KOTM match way back when TNA did the weekly $10 PPVs and it was awesome. I expect the X Division match to be an instant classic.

If you haven't checked out TNA yet, this would definitely be the PPV to watch.

I've already ordered it. I just can't wait until TNA start having PPV's in HD.
I can't wait until I can watch IMPACT in HD :mad:

And Deadliest Warrior in HD :mad:

I REALLY need Spike HD :saber:

:yes: :( :mad:

BTW, anyone see Edge-Morrison last night? HELL of a match :thumbsup:

New Smackdown Six?

-Rey

-Y2J

-Punk

-Edge

-Hardy

-Morrison

I will never accept Rey, he sucks and so does his dumbass 919. Yeah, a kick in the face will beat anyone......over rated tool

Edited by Riggins77

I said the X Division match would be an instant classic and it certainly lived up to my expectations. I really thought they would have Shelly or Sabin win though with it being in Detroit.

I wasn't sure if it was a good idea to have that match open since it would dwarf some of these other under card matches but the Monster's Ball picked it back up. Chicks smashing thru tables, getting dumped in thumb tacks, Black Hole slam on the tacks as well. What more can you ask for.

Hopefully the tag match is decent and if the second KOTM is half as good as the X Division match, I'll be more than happy with how this PPV turned out.

Edited by f_trizzy

Were you at the show? I see you're in Charlotte.

BTW, DC-area people, Verizon Center's hosting Survivor Series :)

No, I am not big into WWE these days, but I considered going. I had someone call me and ask me if I wanted free tickets, but it was too late for me to get there.