Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

http://www.wrestling-tv.net/forumz/showthread.php?p=128779

Breaking News: Major WWE Star Injured, Extreme Rules

Just minutes before WWE Extreme Rules went live, PWInsider confirmed that Batista, one of the event's main-eventers, has suffered from another injury.

According to the story, Batista will undergo surgery for a torn biceps this Tuesday. At press time, he was still booked for tonight's pay-per-view and tomorrow's RAW, but the injury will very likely play a part in his main-event storyline with Randy Orton. Batista wrestles Orton in a steel cage tonight.

In other Extreme Rules news, PWInsider added that Ric Flair was not present at the event as of 7:00 PM. Conflicting reports about Tommy Dreamer's status are also emerging--though Dreamer himself is saying tonight will be his last match on ECW, sources say WWE's creative team had been seriously contemplating both a Dreamer loss and a Dreamer win for tonight's event. The specific outcome will thus not be known until the match takes place.

So how was Extreme Rules? Did Cena's match suck major ass?
Not just his fault. Big Show was also bad. Cool ending though w/ Cena using the ropes for the STF.

-The Fatal Four way was entertaining, plus Kofi won :)

-Y2J-Mysterio was VERY GOOD if not great; cool ending too.

-Punk-Umaga was decent enough.

-ECW match: nice to see ECW back, great crowd, Dreamer winning. Possible match of the night.

-Santina-Vickie was comedy funny.

-Batista-Orton was meh, but Orton not champ makes me :)

-Cena-Big Show I've already talked about

-I was too tired for the ladder match :(

Overall, the only bad match was Cena-Big Show; the rest was at worst watchable, while at best either funny or very good-great (Y2J-Rey, ECW).

Edited by ACW