Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

I was thinking that maybe the main event should've been a cage match or hell in a cell. Taker/HBK was awesome, it went pretty much how I expected it too. The Hardy's match was pretty good and MITB wasn't bad, though I didn't want to see CM Punk win. I wonder if he'll cash it in right away, or wait until after the draft and be a wild card.

What happened to the unification of the tag titles match?

1. Undertaker VS HBK: One of the best matches I have seen in a LONNNNNNG time.

2. Hardy's match: The Twist of Fate with the chair was BRUTAL.

3. Jericho VS Steamboat: Steamboat was electric. I just wish the Ram woulda came off the top, instead of rockin Jericho with a left hook.

4. MIB: Really pissed that CM Punk won the match, but more pissed that he effed up the unprettier off the ladder.

5. Mysterio VS JBL: JBL=J-O-B (JBL will be taking over announcing for TAZ)

6. Orton VS HHH: Anti-Climactic.

7. Triple Threat: The Big Slow, Edge and the Self Proclaimed Champ.

8. Santina. Not enough Diva goodness.

9. Kid Rock.

4. MIB: Really pissed that CM Punk won the match, but more pissed that he effed up the unprettier off the ladder.

9. Kid Rock.

4. There were tons of blown spots in that match. I honestly thought that the blown power bomb by Shelton and MVP was a larger disappointment.

9. Yeah, I was unaware that he was even performing. I kept skipping ahead in the timeline and wondering why he was still on the effing stage. That was just a stupid idea for a time killer right there.

There's a reason HHH gets whatever he wants: he's :hump:ing (actually married to) the boss's daughter (and is the father of Vince's grandkid(s).

yup, before he was married into the family it was reported that he kissed so much ass that his long nose should have been brown.

yup, before he was married into the family it was reported that he kissed so much ass that his long nose should have been brown.

If I remember correctly wasn't it Triple H (and Hall,Nash,HBK) that went out of character and hugged when Hall and Nash went to WCW - which ended up being the best thing to ever happen to WWF(E)?

I'm pretty sure I remember he was buried for a few years as a undercarder and the bump that was intended to be for HHH ended up being given to Stone Cold - which ultimately lead to the Attitude Era - aka the best days in wrestling history.

I feel like a nerd remembering that - I haven't watched wrestling regularly since the early 00's.

If I remember correctly wasn't it Triple H (and Hall,Nash,HBK) that went out of character and hugged when Hall and Nash went to WCW - which ended up being the best thing to ever happen to WWF(E)?

I'm pretty sure I remember he was buried for a few years as a undercarder and the bump that was intended to be for HHH ended up being given to Stone Cold - which ultimately lead to the Attitude Era - aka the best days in wrestling history.

I feel like a nerd remembering that - I haven't watched wrestling regularly since the early 00's.

:yes: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clique_(professional_wrestling)#Curtain_Call:_The_MSG_Incident Edited by ACW

There still doing that?? I think that angle is awful, it'd be better if they had expiring contracts and free agency. Bring back the old angle of "real" commisioners and get the mcmahons off the screen. I miss Jack Tunney.

I agree, the lines seperating the brands have become very cloudy. And I don't even consider ECW a "brand."

I like Teddy Long though. His walk and his music are sweet.

yes he broke "kayfabe" and got into a lot of trouble. But that weasel wormed his way back to the top in no time.

yes he broke "kayfabe" and got into a lot of trouble. But that weasel wormed his way back to the top in no time.

Those were the glory days of wrestling where I looked forward to Monday night and never missed. I don't know when it happened but one day I just stopped watching and only recently watched WM 25 for the sake of nostalgia . . . I still can't figure out why the WWE went away from the more young adult themed shows. I watch things now and they just seem aimed more towards younger kids - I'm guessing it has something to do with the lack of competition?

Those were the glory days of wrestling where I looked forward to Monday night and never missed. I don't know when it happened but one day I just stopped watching and only recently watched WM 25 for the sake of nostalgia . . . I still can't figure out why the WWE went away from the more young adult themed shows. I watch things now and they just seem aimed more towards younger kids - I'm guessing it has something to do with the lack of competition?

I remember watching wrestling when I was in middle school and the early part of high school. My parents recorded every RAW and Smackdown so I could watch it the next morning before I went to school.

I think I slowly stopped watching after The Rock left and after Stone Cold left too. In the late '90s early 2000's WWF/E was great. I think now since there is no more WCW in kind of watered down everything for me. Since there wasn't much competition after that happened, I feel like the WWE became less creative. I still watch from time to time, but I'm not obsessed with it like I used to be.