Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Here is the card for Vengeance tonight

WWE Championship Challenge Match

World Heavyweight Champion Edge vs. Batista (Last Chance Match)

CM Punk vs. Chris Benoit for the vacant ECW World Title

Intercontinental Champion Santino Marella vs. Umaga

United States Champion MVP vs. Ric Flair

World Tag Team Champions Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch vs. The Hardys

Open Challenge for the WWE Tag Team Championship

Cruiserweight Champion Chavo Guerrero vs. Jimmy Wang Yang

Women's Champion Melina vs. Candice Michelle

----

Who I want to win

Randy Orton

Edge

CM Punk

Umaga

MVP

doesn't really matter

doesn't really matter

Melina

Who I think will win

John Cena

Edge

CM Punk

Umaga

MVP

Cade and Murdoch

Chavo

Melina

Not a bad card actually. Punk/Benoit, MVP/Flair, Chavo/Jimmy, and even Melina/Candice could all be good. I hope the Hardys win and we eventually see them, TWGTT and Kendrick/London in a TLC match.

Vengeance could actually be pretty good. Punk/Benoit if it gets time and the WWE Championship Challenge could be a fun cluster**** and MVP/Flair could be a mixture of hilarity and good wrestling.

Who I see winning:

Cena

Edge

Benoit

Umaga

MVP

Cade/Murdoch

Chavo

Candice

And according to wwe.com, D&D have issued an open challenge for the WWE Tag Titles. I'm guessing that it'll probably be London & Kendrick with D&D retaining.

Even 'dead' Vinny Mac knows how to make a buck. Or twenty. :laugh:

On June 11, 2007, the unimaginable occurred when Mr. McMahon's limo exploded as he left Raw’s McMahon Appreciation Night leaving the question: WHO DID IT? As we continue to mourn this sudden lost suspicions are arising. Everyone knows Mr. McMahon had a multitude of enemies, maybe it was YOU! Confess your hand in this heinous act by owning the I DID IT T-shirt today! Black. 100% cotton. Screen-printed in the USA. Imported.

W00970X.JPG

lol I know. But, even that... you have to admit that a lot of the storylines now are TeH GhEy, compared to that of a couple years ago.

Yeah, it started getting old when Vince bought WCW. TNA isn't in a position to really challenge WWE yet. Hopefully, they will be in the near future, it's good for business.

PG, that's true, but you gotta take the good (TWGTT, Benoit, Kennedy, et. al.,) w/ the bad. I've been a wrestling fan for ~14+ years or so. Riggins is right: the WWF (back then) was best when facing WCW and (the actual) ECW

BTW, for those watching, could we please get an update? Thanks :)

I ordered the pay-per-view tonight and it's storming, so it keeps going in and out, hopefully on the replay I can get a clear recording so my $40 doesn't go down the drain.

So far, the Hardys lost to Cage and Murdock for the tag team belts; Johnny Nitro won the ECW championship over CM Punk

I ordered the pay-per-view tonight and it's storming, so it keeps going in and out, hopefully on the replay I can get a clear recording so my $40 doesn't go down the drain.

So far, the Hardys lost to Cage and Murdock for the tag team belts; Johnny Nitro won the ECW championship over CM Punk

Damn, I wanted the Hardys to win. And Johnny Nitro? Must've been a good match, but :wtf: I thought Punk was facing Benoit :confused:

Damn, I wanted the Hardys to win. And Johnny Nitro? Must've been a good match, but :wtf: I thought Punk was facing Benoit :confused:

I think something happened on ECW or Smackdown this past week (missed them because I was at the Outer Banks on vacation). Oh yeah, forgot one, Chavo Gurrerro over Johnny Wang Yang for the cruiserweight belt.

Umaga just got DQ'd versus Santina for excessive punches to the face. He then jumped off the top rope and frog splashed Santina, then gave him the Samoan Spike and walked out. Now Flair and MVP are up for the US Title.........of course I am pulling for the 16 time world champion as I am in Charlotte :cheers:

VENGEANCE: PUNK VS NITRO

By: Bob Ryder

6/24/2007 8:51:31 PM

Johnny Nitro defeated C.M. Punk to capture the vacant ECW World Heavyweight Title. Nitro was substituting for Chris Benoit, who missed the show due to personal reasons.

VENGEANCE: PUNK VS NITRO

By: Bob Ryder

6/24/2007 8:51:31 PM

Johnny Nitro defeated C.M. Punk to capture the vacant ECW World Heavyweight Title. Nitro was substituting for Chris Benoit, who missed the show due to personal reasons.

Hmmm, I wonder how that will work out. As for Nitro winning the belt: : :doh: laugh: WWECW is dead to me now. I understand that Punk has to pay his dues and all but come on. We know that he should be wearing the ECW strap right now.

Hmmm, I wonder how that will work out. As for Nitro winning the belt: : :doh: laugh: WWECW is dead to me now. I understand that Punk has to pay his dues and all but come on. We know that he should be wearing the ECW strap right now.

He will, next pay-per-view........that's my prediction.