Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best Video Clip Ever..GARUNTEED

Cambl2Moss

its a great vid, i still watch this(with sound) and gets chills no matter how many i see it....after this play i really thought we werent gonna lose a game...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9ycN75syh0&search=portis%20first%20carry

Yea same here. I was at that game, and was tellin my bro afta that play (that's what you gonna be seein all season long!). Well we all know how that turned out. :doh:

We don't like redundant threads. We define such as threads that are dumb. We LOVE redundant threads like this :). I was at that game as well. It's that game that has me most enthused about the future for this team. That was a perfect match of a crowd feeding a team and a team feeding a crowd. THAT was old school Redskins football. People were having fun. The fact it buried so many demons in one game was gravy. It was that game you finally saw the pieces coming together and what it could mean.

The only thing that bothers me about this, is the song........ we are the champions? OF WHAT??????

I mean, obviously y'all kicked our tail that day.........

but for such a storied franchise as yours........

"we are the champions" is way over the top, for what occured on that day.

Oh well, I'll take it as a compliment. I guess sweeping us (finally!) is like y'alls SuperBowl these days.:cheers:

This clip might rank higher in my opinion then the clip of Moss' 2 TD in the first game against itty bitty d. I will garuntee this puts a smile on your face:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf3tFaj-eyY

Oh man! Oh Man! Now that was freaking awesome Cambl2Moss. You're the best! I hate Dallas....I hate Dallas. This year we're going to beat them by a spread of 84 points over 2 games. Roy Williams was smiling at the 17 second mark in the 4th QTR. Yeah but it wasn't so funny , after the game as they pulled away from FEDEX, and I gave them a send off by waving a Redskin jersey with #1 and J.Gibbs on the back! :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Thanks for the GARUNTEE. You're right. That was money!

Tears were welling in my eyes reliving the biggest margin of victory EVER in the history of the Redskins / Cowturds rivalry...and I personally witnessed it...with a big buzz on.

This is the first time that I have seen it and it put a big azz smile on my face. :D I think my favorite shot in the video was Glen going across the middle and at the last second decided not to go for the ball because he saw #21 comig straight at him. I hope there are alot of videos for this coming season. :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Archived