Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best Video Clip Ever..GARUNTEED

Cambl2Moss

This clip might rank higher in my opinion then the clip of Moss' 2 TD in the first game against itty bitty d. I will garuntee this puts a smile on your face:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf3tFaj-eyY

Hey...great video for Redskins fans, and will be for years and years to come!

What I want to know is this...is there any way for me to get a copy of the two games against Dallas last year? Anyone know?

The best a** whipping on the Dallas Cowboys that I have seen by the Washington Redskins in a long time. Hopefully, the Redskins will do some more in years to come and make T.O. b****, complain, and self-destruct on the Cowboy sidelines.

This clip might rank higher in my opinion then the clip of Moss' 2 TD in the first game against itty bitty d. I will garuntee this puts a smile on your face:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf3tFaj-eyY

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

I want that game soooooo bad on DVD. That was such an awesome game. I loved it when we started singing

"Na na na na,

Na na na na,

Hey hey hey,

Goodbye!"

That was awesome....& fitting.

Thanks for posting this. I hadn't seen these highlights before. I must've missed them when they came around the first time. So, thanks.

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

I want that game soooooo bad on DVD. That was such an awesome game. I loved it when we started singing

"Na na na na,

Na na na na,

Hey hey hey,

Goodbye!"

That was awesome....& fitting.

Thanks for posting this. I hadn't seen these highlights before. I must've missed them when they came around the first time. So, thanks.

I liked when they started putting Willie Nelson on the loud speakers...

Mama don't your babies grow up to be cowboys....

It sure did put a smile on my face. I had the 'Skins D as my fantasy league defense that week, so that game was extra sweet.

I liked the part when Marcus Washington patted the Refs butt. I am amazed he did not get flagged for that. If you make an changes to this, add in Meshawn pushing the camera away at the end of the game. The general look of disgust on Parcell's face is great too.

Archived