Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ffx county police officer shooting

MissU28

Some more information for people that live in Fairfax County at 4:00 P.M. this afternoon some bad guy (s), that apparently were involved in a robbery earlier in the day, shot I believe three Fairfax County police officers. The incident occured at the Sully Police station parking lot near Route 28 and Westfields Blvd for those that know the area. Both of Fairfax County's helicopters were used to medivac people from the scene. Very bad from what I understand. All local channels covering it now.

I say if police catch criminals like this guy, who they know committed a horrible crime, they should shoot him on the spot. no questions asked.

As heinous as this crime is, this is still America and we have due process for a reason...

They are reporting that one female detective was killed. The second officer was reported in critical condition.

The suspect was killed in the parking lot of the police station. The local news is reporting that the police don't believe a second suspect was at the scene, however, the police are looking for at least one or two other people that may or may not be assoiated with this terrible incident.

As heinous as this crime is, this is still America and we have due process for a reason...

The suspect was killed in the parking lot. It has not been reported if the police shot him or he shot himself when the police closed in. Either way, he deserved to die at the scene.

You don't walk into the secured parking lot of a police station and start shooting officers with an AK-47 assault rifle and expect anything other than death.

The suspect was killed in the parking lot. It has not been reported if the police shot him or he shot himself when the police closed in. Either way, he deserved to die at the scene.

You don't walk into the secured parking lot of a police station and start shooting officers with an AK-47 assault rifle and expect anything other than death.

I agree - i just thought he was saying that they should hunt him down and kill him in cold blood. Heat of the moment is a totally different story.

My thoughts go out to the families of those killed or injured.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/05/08/national/main1600332.shtml

Im still not finding where people are reporting any officer has died, if you have information unsourced that has not been released you should probably hold on to it till their families have been notified. No need to freak anyone out with potentially untrue information.

I don't remember if it was local channel 7 or 4 that reported it. I can't remember which one I was watching at the time. I was kind of surprised that they were reporting it. I would not have reported it otherwise. Unfortunately, that goes along with all the insider information that I know.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/05/08/national/main1600332.shtml

Im still not finding where people are reporting any officer has died, if you have information unsourced that has not been released you should probably hold on to it till their families have been notified. No need to freak anyone out with potentially untrue information.

right here: http://www.nbc4.com/news/9178513/detail.html

Ive been scowering the news too about this, and all I have remotely connected to that claim is that the news is coninually saying that no officer has ever died in the county due to a suspect encounter. So maybe thats what you have heard, and maybe thats why you might have thought they were saying one had died. Currently the report is that the wounded are in critical condition.

Archived