Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just Failed a Final

skinsn24

hey i was at madison visiting a friend of mine last winter. nice place...state street (i think) is pretty cool...for a small college town...and yall got some nice bud...:cool:

its all good tho, **** happens, you got next time.

Nothing you can do about it now. Might as well drink.

:cheers: take it easy bro...whenever something small and petty happens, just remember the skins will always be there for ya...I got my last final tommorow and I can't friggin wait.

crack a brewski and bong it...you still got alot more college ahead of you.

In madison there is no such thing as alcohol laws. Drink up, our professors even encourage it

hahah yeah thats pretty much all there is to do...get drunk and get more drunk and then smoke up... lol

hahah yeah thats pretty much all there is to do...get drunk and get more drunk and then smoke up... lol

Not true, there's also drunken bowling, drunken billiards, and drunken, uh, somebody help me out here...

Glad to see this thread turned into the College Redskins Fans club. Which is kind of dope in its self, speaking of dope after another 2 hours of studying (which for the first 30 minutes has been me posting on this board with my book shut), i may get to indulge

Archived