Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RUMOR: Jimmy Williams story about Redskins visit

21KillzCowboys

I think it's funny as hell!!!! :laugh:

When I think back to Saturday and the merged thread that began when we moved up in the 2nd round to #35 overall and how many Virginia Tech fans all got excited because they were so sure the Redskins had traded up to take Williams, it makes me laugh EVEN MORE :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Go here to see for yourself:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154130

Man, that was some good reading. :laugh: Thanks for posting that TC4.

I find it ironic that Rocky McIntosh is the polar opposite of some of the personalities that "The U" has cranked out in recent years. Given the LA soap opera that gripped the first two years of JG II, we hardly need another disrespectful egomaniac headcase to create a distraction. Good luck with that Atlanta.

Did you not get into VT or did Frank Beamer kick your dog?

I love how people blame specific programs or pretend that this type of thing hasn't been going on for years all over the country.

i didnt apply, im not from virginia. thanks anyway though

good job VT, way to teach your players how to be good people

I guess you didn't see my post

Typical hater

Unfourtantley he and Marcus seemed to be the VT story of the draft, rather then the quality guys we had coming out with great character like Darryl Tapp, Jim Anderson, Jonathon Lewis, Jeff King, Justin Hamilton, Cedric Humes, Will Montgomery and Jason Murphy. A record 9 Hokies get drafted but the focus is on the 2 idiots in JW and MV2

Of course this was all a RUMOR, nobody inside our outside the organization who was in that meeting (meaning Joe Gibbs or GW) has substantiated it at all

Those of us who followed his career would not be suprised by this, because for the most part he was an immature kid from day 1 that he got to Blacksburg

However, a more accurate reflection of the program are the other 8 guys who got drafted, guys like Darryl Tapp and Jim Anderson. They just don't make headlines, they make plays

Just a rumor. I know the other CB on VT Roland Minor from HD Woodson and he says thats not true.
Not true according to who, Jimmy Williams? I doubt he would re-tell this story to anyone if it was true, Roland Minor included.

this was almost as funny as the article on Kenyatta Jones a couple of years ago related by a New England staffer that noted how Belichick and Weiss were talking about how they had to get Jones off the team in order to make sure Brady didn't get killed :laugh: :laugh:

Though there's no way to verify it, this is a rumor that seems to fit with his character. But some Redskins fans will just believe what they want to believe. And some really sad excuses for fans will actually say that we should have drafted him anyway.

doesn't this remind you of the story where Spurrier was addressing the Redskins team at the Park and guy's phones would go off and they would leave the auditorium to take the calls :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

except Joe Gibbs and Gregg Williams don't own that crap :D

']GW: So' date=' when you're dropping back here, what are you -

*RING*

JW: Sec, coach. (1 minute pause) No man, it's $100 an oz

JG: Get Jerry Jones on line one pronto[/quote']

A classic post.....relevant...witty....slams the cowgirls....I love it....

Archived