Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

J walker in Denver

The Philly FO is my second favorite in the whole NFL. I love to watch them fail nearly as much as I love to watch the Redskins FO do whatever they damn well please.

Yeah, like throw away future draft picks for guys like Rocky Goddamn McCintosh.....who would have been there at 53 anyway!!! :laugh:

:laugh: The least amount of draft picks since what, 2000?

Yeah because all your draft picks have gotten you how many SB wins? We've gone from a team in shambles to competing in the playoffs in two short years. We'll be contending again this year. How exactly does the amount of draft picks we had matter?

Yeah, like throw away future draft picks for guys like Rocky Goddamn McCintosh.....who would have been there at 53 anyway!!! :laugh:

How the hell do you know that? How is this statement supposed to come across as smart if you can't even spell his name. It's McIntosh.

Not saying theyre too cheap....but I will say no one is itching to play for them! Just look at this offseason...

And we should wait for the guys to come in and say "its OK, the Eagles had no interest in Walker anyway", they are way more interesting than the "eagles are too cheap" guys.

Anyway, Im glad he ended up in Denver. Thats a serious tandem theyve got there. Definitely happy he didnt make it to Philly.

Not saying theyre too cheap....but I will say no one is itching to play for them! Just look at this offseason...

And we should wait for the guys to come in and say "its OK, the Eagles had no interest in Walker anyway", they are way more interesting than the "eagles are too cheap" guys.

Anyway, Im glad he ended up in Denver. Thats a serious tandem theyve got there. Definitely happy he didnt make it to Philly.

Not gonna say that Philly didn't want him because we did. However, in the end they did not want to give up enough to beat Denver at #37 and I'm glad they didn't.

Archived