Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

J walker in Denver

Denvers 2nd is higher than the Eagles. I predicted this last week when the trade was made between Denver and San Fran.

:applause: Good job WB. :applause:

Now that your predicting which guys aren't gonna be in Philly your starting to get some right.

Ok, let me say it: Philly is cheap.

Not enough ammo? Denver had the higher pick? Ha! How many picks does Philly have next year? Do they have a #1 next year? Could they have used that for Walker?

Answer: Yes.

Bentley, Walker, etc...if you want to improve your team, take a chance. They did with TO, and had they chosen to spend a bit more money, they'd have him this year.

Their philosopy is to go cheap, save money, save picks...save last place.

Man, all you guys were saying how you don't give up a high draft pick for a guy coming off an ACL.

Now, the Eagles should have thrown a first at GB to get this guy. :laugh:

Wrong. I'm saying if they wanted him, they could get him. But they didn't want him enough, did they.

I feel sorry for you Eagles fans...really, I do.

Ok, let me say it: Philly is cheap.

Not enough ammo? Denver had the higher pick? Ha! How many picks does Philly have next year? Do they have a #1 next year? Could they have used that for Walker?

Answer: Yes.

Bentley, Walker, etc...if you want to improve your team, take a chance. They did with TO, and had they chosen to spend a bit more money, they'd have him this year.

Their philosopy is to go cheap, save money, save picks...save last place.

Was Walker worth what it would have taken to beat Denver out? Um, no.

Denvers 2nd is higher than the Eagles. I predicted this last week when the trade was made between Denver and San Fran.

It doesn't matter...the Eagles were never going to give a 2nd round pick for Walker. I'm actually surprised that the Pack got a 2nd rounder for him...I guess Denver really liked him.

Funny thing is - seeing as how we gave Denver their extra first round pick which allowed them to trade with ATL and NY and then with San Fran - the Redskins FO are at least partially responsible for Walker not being in Philly! :D

:laugh:

What does the little eagle birdy say?....

cheap.. cheap.. cheap. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :rotflmao:

Ouch.

Eagles fans burned again.

:laugh: Dang, even the Cowgirl fans are getting on the Eagle fans now!! Best draft ever.

:applause: Good job WB. :applause:

Now that your predicting which guys aren't gonna be in Philly your starting to get some right.

:laugh: This is a fun game! Let me try: The Eagles are NOT going to get........Chad Johnson!!! :laugh:

Yeah, like throw away future draft picks for guys like Rocky Goddamn McCintosh.....who would have been there at 53 anyway!!! :laugh:
:laugh: The least amount of draft picks since what, 2000?

You 2 dopes are laughing at the Redskins? The Redskins addressed all of their weeknesses this offseason with proven players. They added 2 WRs, a DE, upgraded at safety, and drafted a replacement for Arrington. All of these players will contribute right away. McIntosh would not have been there at 53, and the Skins really wanted him. They did what they had to do to improve their team, something the Eagles management is too consevative to do.

Not gonna say that Philly didn't want him because we did. However, in the end they did not want to give up enough to beat Denver at #37 and I'm glad they didn't.

Isnt that how it usually goes with Philly?

They didn't want to give up......(fill in the blank w/ $$, picks, etc.).

Don't you get tired of consoling yourself with this weak reasoning?

Was Walker worth what it would have taken to beat Denver out? Um, no.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What would it have taken? Do you even have an idea?

Face it, you just have become to used to making this excuse for the Eagles. It's almost reflex for you to throw this stuff out.

It would have taken Winston Justice and Max Jean Gilles, at least!

So no, it wouldn't have been worth it to me.

Our OL is set for the next 5 years.

Justice

Gilles

Jackson

Andrews

Herremens

Having a starting OL that AVERAGES 340 lbs and are all extremely quick and nimble on their feet is going to be giving you headaches for a long time.

It would have taken Winston Justice and Max Jean Gilles, at least!

So no, it wouldn't have been worth it to me.

Our OL is set for the next 5 years.

You are assuming Justice isn't a bust......or at least proves to be a full time starter in the NFL.

I'm not assuming anything. RIGHT NOW, not knowing anything else, I wouldn't give up Justice AND Gilles for Walker.

Well if you aren't assuming anything how is your offensive line set for then next 5 years with Justice manning the LT postion and Guiles the LG position?

Well if you aren't assuming anything how is your offensive line set for then next 5 years with Justice manning the LT postion and Guiles the LG position?

Ok, that I'm assuming. :laugh:

I wasn't assuming anything when I discussed what I'd be comfortable giving up for Walker, however.

Archived