Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Draft Lendale White???

Renegade7

I get his arguements and I think he's made a solid case. Sorry you don't see it that way. He's actually almost convinced me. I truly believe that the team has other more pressing needs though. I also believe that he will get drafted by someone else way before our 53rd pick. I think that Gibbs drafted Nemo with the idea that he would be a short yardage back, yet he hasn't seen much action. Does this mean that Gibbs lost faith in him? Or does it mean that Gibbs thinks Betts is a good enough back up? If that's true, then we have no need for another running back.

like I said: watch more games and less highlights. for every run those guys broke with crappy blocking, they were stuffed 5 times by crappy blocking. Lucky for them they had good blocking most of their careers.

You can't win them all, but you have to admit they were good at what they did. I believe White could be that type of player for us.

people here need to chill out - if your going to jump Renegade7, do it because this is the 10th thread to talk about this, but not for his opinion.

proof that everyone is being a moron - when asked the hypothetical question of "would you draft bush if he inexplicably fell to the 2nd round?", there are people saying "no"?!?!?!

yeah, we don't NEED another back, but if you think you have a chance at an incredible player, you take the shot...in addition, you weigh the chance that your 2nd (or first for that matter) draft picks may be a total bust. so if you have a player that you think is a guaranteed star, it's hard to pass up. I agree we have other holes, but there are still options in FA....

I understand your point, but having 2 great RBs isn't going to matter if our o-lines crumbles, or our LB and CB-challenged D can't get them the ball. If Gibbs can find depth at those positions before the draft, then sure, go for it, but if he isn't satisfied I'd go with filling needs first and foremost.

Oh please no.

Please say it aint so!

Is there any reason left? Has the sanity fled?

Let me make this very plain and simple. It makes less than zero sense for us to trade away picks or players to move up a large way in a draft to draft a VERY suspect AT BEST player at our VERY strongest position.

I would have to say out of all 200 something players in the draft, LenDale White is the player we have the least chance of geting.

Archived