Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Draft Lendale White???

Renegade7

LenDale White is everything on the field a Joe Gibbs coached team needs in a running back. Him and Clinton would absolutely OWN. But off the field and on the practice field he is everything Joe Gibbs dosnt want on his team becuase he is lazy and dosnt try that hard. Though thats what I heard not have seen obviously...

And I stated my opinion NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LENDALLE FRCKN WHITE

and thats fine, only thing I was refering to is it seems in every post you do you have something negative to say about the poster and it needs to stop. Becuase I'm tired of reading it and im sure others are to.

So please speak freely about your opinions on the team just try and refrain from speaking to your fellow skins fans in a demeaning tone.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WE SHOULD

SHOULD WE DRAFT SOMEONE WHO COULD START OR A ******* BACK UP?

That's my argument. When you draft based on needs, you pass up potential starting caliber players to draft potential backups.

Yours is the kind of philosophy that would pass up Jerry Rice to take Trevor Matich (but WR is not a need).

What position would help our team more? It is a simple question.

Production is production, no matter what position. The more talent a team has to work with, the better the team can be. Now I'll take a 26-td college running back over any potential nickle corner/nickle linebacker the majority of people on this board may be looking for. Any day of the week, especially in the second round.

and thats fine, only thing I was refering to is it seems in every post you do you have something negative to say about the poster and it needs to stop. Becuase I'm tired of reading it and im sure others are to.

So please speak freely about your opinions on the team just try and refrain from speaking to your fellow skins fans in a demeaning tone.

I just don't see how anyone who's a Redskin fan could even consider drafting him? If he could make one good arguemnet other than showing some college stats I wouldn't be on his case. Lenadlle White will probably go to the Steelers anyways. Do we not need help at LB DB OL DL before getting another running back.

And I stated my opinion NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LENDALLE FRCKN WHITE

Now that is a reasonable opinion. If you think White is not that good, I can understand that.

What I can't understand is drafting based on need, or even that RB is not a need. A top player is always a need, particularly considering the drop off between Portis and Betts.

If you don't think White is a top player, then it renders those arguments moot.

Personally, I'd have to see who is still around because there are quite a few players I'd rather have than White that might drop too.

I just don't see how anyone who's a Redskin fan could even consider drafting him? If he could make one good arguemnet other than showing some college stats I wouldn't be on his case. Lenadlle White will probably go to the Steelers anyways. Do we not need help at LB DB OL DL before getting another running back.

That's where you're wrong. I have posted about the lack of production from the other running backs, the fact that White does produce, and true statements about his character and work ethic. I've posted stats about our running backs, I've explained why it would make sense to have a powerrunning back (if you haven't noticed, we are in the NFC BEAST), and it does make sense to have a potential starter fall in your lap then reach for a player you expect to be a third string player. We've filled our major holes with veterans, so there's no need to try and "fill" needs with rookies.

Look at the teams he racked up them yards in College. One of the weakest confrences in NCAA football.
In the championship game against Texas, the best team in the nation, he had 20 carries, 124 yards, THREE TOUCHDOWNS, and 6.2 ypc. LenDale White does not suck.

Page 2, post 28.

yeah we only had Rb who set the team record.Ladell betts is a Power back who can catch better than Lendalle.Lendalle would not be a starter.If we draft LB or CB there is a big chance he might start. We filled our holes young vets and it would help to have some young depth behind them or take there job. AND my senseless friend that is where you are totally wrong.

yeah we only had Rb who set the team record.Ladell betts is a Power back who can catch better than Lendalle.Lendalle would not be a starter.If we draft LB or CB there is a big chance he might start. We filled our holes young vets and it would help to have some young depth behind them or take there job. AND my senseless friend that is where you are totally wrong.

Right, ONE running back then a player that you can't see isn't a power running back. That's not how Betts runs the ball, he's not capable of creating his own holes and doesn't create his own holes. If we draft a great linebacker, he might start, but Clemons has been given high regard from the coaching staff. He has a lot of potential. But at cornerback, we already have three proven veterans and a lot of high talk of Jimoh. Drafting a corner doesn't mean that rookie will have a chance to start, let alone be good enough to start.

Carlos Rogers is a proven vet?We have one solid CB. Rogers has to prove more to me. I'm am done arguing this trivial **** that doesn't matter.WE won't get Lendalle.WE have the best three back combo in the league and you are full of ****.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Okay.

Yes, I have a lot of faith in Rogers right now. He manned up towards the end of the season, and he'll be a starter for the skins for a long time.

Right, ONE running back then a player that you can't see isn't a power running back. That's not how Betts runs the ball, he's not capable of creating his own holes and doesn't create his own holes.

NO ONE in the NFL creates his own holes. If the line doesn't block, you don't gain yards period. There are always 3-4 plays a year where this is not the case. Watch more games and less highlights.

NO ONE in the NFL creates his own holes. If the line doesn't block, you don't gain yards period. There are always 3-4 plays a year where this is not the case. Watch more games and less highlights.

Tell that to Jerome Bettis, Earl Campbell, and Walter Payton. Sure they don't work like a 50 ton bulldozer moving 21 different people in one direction. But they were great in short yardage and had the size and tenacity to get that extra inch no matter what. Some people really just can't be stopped sometimes in short yardage. Some players are just that damn good.

white's a good back i think he'll do well in the NFL but come on, skins have 2 good backups and nemo in the safe. i saw kiper saying he might drop to late first early second but even if he's available no way we draft him. we need depth at corner

Archived