Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Whats it like sitting in the upper tier at fedex?

Sherlock Holmes

I sit in 430 Row 15. The view is great, and you can see the entire play develope. I have sat in the lower bowl, but I am not a huge fan of being so low. I like to watch everything develope. Plus our ushers name is Henry, and he runs a tight ship. He keeps the peace even during Philthy and Dalass games.

My seats are in the endzone, row 21. I love them, totally different perspective of the game, watch the holes open up, and you get to even get a better perspective all the way on the other side of the field than you can down low. Alot of people insist on being low and between the 20s. Then why not just watch the game on TV because it's the same view.

Alot of people insist on being low and between the 20s. Then why not just watch the game on TV because it's the same view.

I have to beg to differ. I've always sat (both RFK and FedEx) at the 40-45 yard line in the 100-200 section (200 in RFK, 100 in FedEx)... and I love my seats and wouldn't stay home for the world.

While I don't have an overhead view, I can watch a play develop.. it's called knowing how to watch football. I watch movement on the line, I watch the defense, I watch the blocking. I watch the patterns the receivers are running. I can't do that on TV because the camera doesn't follow everyone. Plus I wouldn't pass up the atmosphere for anything.

I did sit in the 400s once, but because of health reasons, I can't sit up there all the time. It was fine. Just not my personal preference.

I love the fact that you love the 400 seats. I know plenty of people who do. I think that's great. But don't put the ones of us that prefer the lower level down because we prefer that. The important thing is that all fans -- whether at the game, tailgating at home with friends, or watching it in their living room by themselves, are watching and pulling for our SKINS.

Just my :2cents:

I sit in 430 Row 15. The view is great, and you can see the entire play develope. I have sat in the lower bowl, but I am not a huge fan of being so low. I like to watch everything develope. Plus our ushers name is Henry, and he runs a tight ship. He keeps the peace even during Philthy and Dalass games.

I'm in row 14, in the middle of the row. One of my seats is on the joint between slabs, so there is a gap between seats. It gives me a liitle elbow room. Plus, the seats next to me were rarely occupied last season. You're right - Henry runs a tight ship.

The only problem I have is that occasionally I'll lose sight of the ball at night. I think the major disadvantage of being in the upper bowl is the extra time it takes to get out of the stadium, having to go down the ramps in heavy traffic after the game. Of course that is sometimes offset after a big victory, like the Cowboys and Giants games last year. The atmosphere coming down the ramps after those games was priceless! :logo:

I have to beg to differ. I've always sat (both RFK and FedEx) at the 40-45 yard line in the 100-200 section (200 in RFK, 100 in FedEx)... and I love my seats and wouldn't stay home for the world.

While I don't have an overhead view, I can watch a play develop.. it's called knowing how to watch football. I watch movement on the line, I watch the defense, I watch the blocking. I watch the patterns the receivers are running. I can't do that on TV because the camera doesn't follow everyone. Plus I wouldn't pass up the atmosphere for anything.

I did sit in the 400s once, but because of health reasons, I can't sit up there all the time. It was fine. Just not my personal preference.

I love the fact that you love the 400 seats. I know plenty of people who do. I think that's great. But don't put the ones of us that prefer the lower level down because we prefer that. The important thing is that all fans -- whether at the game, tailgating at home with friends, or watching it in their living room by themselves, are watching and pulling for our SKINS.

Just my :2cents:

Right i completely agree that watching on TV is very frustrating because its hard to see whats going on in the whole big frame of things. I think we would actually prefer to be closer to the field but financialy it might not be possible. Its a very expensive trip.:(

Abshir your sig rocks!

My first games at Fedex were in the top of the 400's. The walk up was definitely something and the walk down was, well, scary. I looked DOWN and behind me and saw helicopters. It wasn't for me.

Last year I sat in the corner of the end zone, row 19 lower level. The sight lines weren't great for most of the game, but when the plays were in the red zone on our side of the field, it was great. The best part was definitely the atmosphere, the crowd down there and the noise is incredible.

This year my seats are on the other side of the field, about the 12 yard line from what i can tell, row 5 lower level (thanks MT!). I am soooo psyched about this season, I can't wait.

I am 33,153 on the waitlist so I figure in 3-4 years I'll be selected.:dallasuck

My tickets are 454(50 yard line) row 13 and I love them. All I would like to do is keep moving lower in my section or 401. I wouldn't trade these seats for lower endzone seats, which is probably where any upgrade to the lower bowl would be. Not that they are even doing that anymore.

I think the upper deck along the sidelines below row 15 are some of the best seats in the stadium, definetly the best value.

I'm actually really glad this topic came up, lol. I'm bidding for 2 tickets on EBay that are right behind the skins' endzone on the top deck in row 16. Are they worth grabbing For anywhere up to like $75 or so?

$75 each, I think, is too much. $75 for a pair is a good deal. Last year those seats were $44 each. Not positive what the price is now.

My tickets are 454(50 yard line) row 13 and I love them. All I would like to do is keep moving lower in my section or 401. I wouldn't trade these seats for lower endzone seats, which is probably where any upgrade to the lower bowl would be. Not that they are even doing that anymore.

I think the upper deck along the sidelines below row 15 are some of the best seats in the stadium, definetly the best value.

HOF, you and I are on the same wavelength. I'm lucky enough to know a guy that sells me his tix at cost. I'm sitting in 454, Row 9, right exactly on the 43 yard line. I love those seats. I could spit on the network camera. Look for me. I've got an "I LIKE SONNY" button on my ball cap.

My only complaint is there are too many old people in that section in rows 10-20. WTF, last two minutes, defense on the field, we need noise, the whole stadium is yelling, and the people behind me are quiet as a mouse. They just sit there like they're in church. This really bothers me. I'm waving my arms and they're all looking at me like I'm an idiot. It's like all the non-fans in the entire stadium decide to sit ten rows behind me in 454 (except you, of course).

From what I read in the paper today, Gershman has been promoted and is now out of the ticket office. Good. Put me in charge. First thing I do is kick all the non fans out of 454 and put real fans in. New rule: If you are not hoarse by the beginning of the 4th quarter, or if you are not still hoarse on Wednesday following a Sunday game, you're automatically disqualified from sitting in 454, and you must sit above Row 25 in the back of the endzone, upper deck. And you lose your green parking pass. No exceptions.

I've sat in the very last row up top (next to the FedEx grate) and it was much better than I had expected. ;)

yes! i sat there too on christmas eve vs the giants. it really wasnt bad. you can see the entire field (i was in the end zone) and its fun to bang on the fence. i would have liked to be in the first section but it really wasnt bad at all. plus we won :gaintsuck

I'm sitting in 454, Row 9, right exactly on the 43 yard line. I love those seats. I could spit on the network camera. Look for me. I've got an "I LIKE SONNY" button on my ball cap.

I had no idea you sat that close to me. We're going to have to get together and get that section going. The people right in front of me and right behind me are great, the ones on either side are pretty quite. They did start to get into it during the dallas, giants stretch at the end, so there is hope.

I had no idea you sat that close to me. We're going to have to get together and get that section going. The people right in front of me and right behind me are great, the ones on either side are pretty quite. They did start to get into it during the dallas, giants stretch at the end, so there is hope.

Sounds like a plan ;-)

Best part about the 400's: You can watch the play develop. And it really is R-rated up there. Hahaha. I remember the "F*** the cowboys" chant coming out of my section in december.

Worst part about the 400's: Towards the end of the season, it gets real cold. I think I was sick after the Skins v. Boys game.

I've actually sat in a 400 section like four times last season, and it wasn't too bad. I actually felt that they were pretty good seats. You can truley identify all of the players on the field easily. I had a ball! This picture doesn't do it total justice, but you can get an idea of what it's like.

444.jpg

Section 444 Row 29, Baby.... You can't get any higher. My seats were not as bad as I thought they would be. I'm definitly looking to upgrade however. This year my tickets with the increase are $49.

My one complaint... Its hard to stay focused on the game that far away.

Every ticket to Fed-ex is a good one!!!

Archived