Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Whats it like sitting in the upper tier at fedex?

Sherlock Holmes

I've sat in the 400s multiple times and I've been very pleased with the seats. I think I was about 4 rows from the top and the view of the field was great. Like others have said, you can see the plays develop.

If you have a little more money to spend, go for the club level...Excellent.

hey, i was only about $3 off :D

LOL!!! I know.......I posted some tickets at "face-value" for $175.00 and a poster kindly called me out on my bad math....face value for my tickets is actually $173.80. (which, btw, is what I'm selling them for)

I didn't want to suffer alone...so I'm just paying it forward.. ;):D

Last season was my first season with season tickets and I sat in the corner of the endzone, top row. I actually loved the seats not only bc I actually got to see every game but because you see all the plays develop, and you have the best leg room in the stadium, even when there are people in the row ahead of you.

As someone used to sitting in the lower sections at FedEx Field, watching the 35-7 stomping of the Cowboys 7 rows from the very top of the stadium was actually not that bad at all. View is nice, you can see the whole field and don't really miss any of the action. The only play where I had no idea what was going on was the one where Brunell lobbed it up and it looked like a sure pick but somehow Santana slid behind the defender and caught the ball at the 1. Then again, I'm pretty sure half the stadium wasn't too clear on what happened initially.

Section 444 Row 29, Baby.... You can't get any higher. My seats were not as bad as I thought they would be. I'm definitly looking to upgrade however. This year my tickets with the increase are $49.

My one complaint... Its hard to stay focused on the game that far away.

Every ticket to Fed-ex is a good one!!!

Is that $49 including the taxes? What's the grand total on your invoice? Thanks

Rows 1 thur 15 are around $84 like i said in my edit of my last post. rows 16 thur 29 run $64 . i have 4 seats on the isle redskins side of the field .

i have been selling half of my season to another fan for the past 3 years , but i haven't heard from him this year . if i don't make contact with him soon , they will be advertised in the extreme classified section soon.

@ cost with the red parking pass .

Upper deck rows 16 - 29(?) are $70.40 when you factor in the PG county sales tax (real sneaky how this was added to the ticket invoices)

I believe this is the price for all seats between the endlines for the upper half of the upper bowl. I am not sure what endzone seats cost.

my friends seats are right around there maybe a couple sections closer to the 10yrd line...i always see everything fine from there...you can enjoy the game from there with no problems

As long as you don't have an aisle between you and your view of the field, you should be OK. It never ceases to amaze me how many people get up during the game to go buy the overpriced concessions and miss 20 - 30 mins of an event that last about 3 hrs (oh yeah, and a lot of people don't realize it's rude to be moving around/blocking people's view when the ball is in play too).

Upper deck rows 16 - 29(?) are $70.40 when you factor in the PG county sales tax (real sneaky how this was added to the ticket invoices)

I believe this is the price for all seats between the endlines for the upper half of the upper bowl. I am not sure what endzone seats cost.

ok, ok, now were getting a little picky here aren't we ;) :laugh:

But true once you add that frickin tax in :doh:

Archived