Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Whats it like sitting in the upper tier at fedex?

Sherlock Holmes

If all goes well this year im going to the Titans game in october. Ticket wise, ive always wondered what its like sitting in the upper levels (400's) at Fedex.

They seem pretty cheap, and because they are so high surely its a good view because you can see the whole field so easily?

If any of you have any pictures where the view hasnt been accentuated by the zoom id be very glad of it....

This seems a pretty cool pic, and if this is what the upper seats view is like,

then i'll be sitting there!DP-Football.jpg

They are certainly way up there. My first year I was the last row in the corner and the seats were horrible. I moved down the second year 15 rows and it made a lot of difference. It may not sound like a lot, but it feels like I was a half of a mile closer. Winning this past season certainly made the view a lot better.

44 ,

actually that picture doesn't do the seating in that part of the stadium justice . my first year in fed-ex i had section 407 row 27 ,thats all the way up in the corner of the end zone like the picture you are showing.

the advantage in those seats IMO is you can see the plays develop.

since that year i have moved and am now in 401 on the 50 yd line .

being there in Fed-ex is what really counts watching our favorite team.

enjoy the games , HTTR :point2sky

They are certainly way up there. My first year I was the last row in the corner and the seats were horrible. I moved down the second year 15 rows and it made a lot of difference. It may not sound like a lot, but it feels like I was a half of a mile closer. Winning this past season certainly made the view a lot better.

So if the seats are towards the front of the tier then its not so bad? How many rows are there up there so i can judge what tickets to buy?

the first two years I was in second last row, worst thing was the hike up LOL. Im now five (oooohh) rows closer...I for one am very pleased with the seats. This will be my fifth year coming up, I wouldnt be opposed to moving down more in the 400 level, but I think thats the furthest down I would go. I like to see the whole field, you can see the plays develop, where everyone is lined up. Thats what I like most. :)

44 ,

actually that picture doesn't do the seating in that part of the stadium justice . my first year in fed-ex i had section 427 row 27 ,thats all the way up in the corner of the end zone like the picture you are showing.

the advantage in those seats IMO is you can see the plays develop.

since that year i have moved and am now in 401 on the 50 yd line .

being there in Fed-ex is what really counts watching our favorite team.

enjoy the games , HTTR :point2sky

Thanks alot. By the way, 50 yard line seats up there would be perfect, and how much $ are they?

So if the seats are towards the front of the tier then its not so bad? How many rows are there up there so i can judge what tickets to buy?

like Bredskin said the closer down the section the better . i think there are 29 rows on the corners

Thanks alot. By the way, 50 yard line seats up there would be perfect, and how much $ are they?

i was paying $59 a seat , with this years increase i'm paying $64

i'm in row 21 , i pretty sure from row 15 down they run around $84

IS THAT ALL!! For 50 yard line seats!! Thats crazy all the sites i've looked at have them going for $190 or more for any 50 yard line seat!

That's face value - a couple of years ago we went to Fedex and paid something silly like $350 each for 50 yd line 10 rows back before I realised you can get them cheaper on ebay ...

IS THAT ALL!! For 50 yard line seats!! Thats crazy all the sites i've looked at have them going for $190 or more for any 50 yard line seat!

Rows 1 thur 15 are around $84 like i said in my edit of my last post. rows 16 thur 29 run $64 . i have 4 seats on the isle redskins side of the field .

i have been selling half of my season to another fan for the past 3 years , but i haven't heard from him this year . if i don't make contact with him soon , they will be advertised in the extreme classified section soon.

@ cost with the red parking pass .

$150 for front row seats in section 406. Looks a nice seat.

the first row on the glass are nice seats , i'm in for an upgrade to move down , thats as far as i would go though . getting to pricey for me , with a family of 5 . i have to buy an extra seat every game so we all can go now that my kids are old enough and enjoy going

the first row on the glass are nice seats , i'm in for an upgrade to move down , thats as far as i would go though . getting to pricey for me , with a family of 5 . i have to buy an extra seat every game so we all can go now that my kids are old enough and enjoy going

Yeah that would be a bit steep. I think we might be sitting in restricted view of something if this wasnt a once in a lifetime type trip for us lot coming over from the UK.

BTW, on the glass???

I went to a game, sat in the corner endzone in row 11. They were great, the pictures definitely dont do the seats justice. Plus, I like the upper bowl, that is where the more rowdy fans are, well compared to the tailgate club or something. When I get off the waiting list, which will probably be in 10 years, I definitely want to remain upper bowl, just hopefully closer to the 50. I think the best rows are up to 15 though.

last season I enjoyed the Seattle game with seats on the 50 yard line in the upper deck. It was only about 10 rows back from the front. The view was spectacular however everyone around me just sat on their hands the entire game until Seattle missed the field goal at the end. A lot of morons were heading towards the exits and had to turn around, but overall I didn't like the seats that much. I went to the Chargers game and sat in section 218 or something like that and felt MUCH more connected to the fans. It was a helleva lot louder, but the view wasn't that great. The best seats are from the 10 yard line to the 10 yard line in the 200's and probably the 300's - I've never sat there. (IMO). I've sat in the end zone before, and those fans are ROUDY, however I didn't like the views there either.

Advice on purchasing tickets - use EBAY! You can get them around face value.

last season I enjoyed the Seattle game with seats on the 50 yard line in the upper deck. It was only about 10 rows back from the front. The view was spectacular however everyone around me just sat on their hands the entire game until Seattle missed the field goal at the end. A lot of morons were heading towards the exits and had to turn around, but overall I didn't like the seats that much.

Come by and see us in 431.....no one's sitting on their hands in our section!

Yeah that would be a bit steep. I think we might be sitting in restricted view of something if this wasnt a once in a lifetime type trip for us lot coming over from the UK.

BTW, on the glass???

if i'm not mistaken the upperdeck railings are 42" high and made of safety glass panels so your view is not obstructed when sitting .

The lower 400's are definitely worth it. The actual benefit comes from being surrounded by diehard skins fans. Also, you can watch the plays develop the long passes are the most beuatiful spectacle to watch. Enjoy, becuase this year we are in for a treat. The defense is going to be crazy.

The lower 400's are definitely worth it. The actual benefit comes from being surrounded by diehard skins fans. Also, you can watch the plays develop the long passes are the most beuatiful spectacle to watch. Enjoy, becuase this year we are in for a treat. The defense is going to be crazy.

Will do!

I think thats about put the icing on the cake for me. I think ill take them up on that $150 section 406 row 1 deal.

Archived