Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2006:Only one issue- The Impeachment & Removal from office of Bush & Cheney

88Comrade2000

I like that idea. How about if Chometrics lose (I might join just for fun) we wear a Rove or Bush avatar. If you lose you wear a Howard Dean avatar? I'm not sure if it's probable, but I do think it would be better for the nation to get a lot of the current bums, dems and repubs. I think we need a major transfusion to clear away all the bad blood.)

You're making the mistake of thinking that bad blood would be replaced with something other than a different color of bad blood.

I like that idea. How about if Chometrics lose (I might join just for fun) we wear a Rove or Bush avatar. If you lose you wear a Howard Dean avatar? I'm not sure if it's probable, but I do think it would be better for the nation to get rid of a lot of the current bums, dems and repubs. I think we need a major transfusion to clear away all the bad blood.

But Chomerics isnt a democrat:

Independent, but left leaning independent. The right has strayed so far from the middle, I dont think a black hole could draw them back.

Right?

:laugh:

I agree with this. IF the democrats focus on impeaching the President, and the republicans focus on, well, anything else, I will most likely vote republican this election.

I dont see how impeaching the President helps anything. Its just payback for Clinton it seems. The man has 2 years to go. Impeaching him wont go through and wont get him out of office any faster. All it will do is cause the next democrat President to be under the impeachment gun before he (or she) even takes office.

It doesnt help our country.

I agree. As much as I believe Bush is much more worthy of impeachment than Clinton, it does no good for anyone. We don't need to start a trend where all the parties are doing is looking for ways to impeach the sitting president. All that accomplishes is to undermine the already low productivity of our government and take attention and resources away from the issues that actually matter. I want to see Bush gone, don't get me wrong, I think he's one of the worst presidents in a long, long time and I believe he undermines what a president should be but this is not the way. Let him serve his last two years. The Dems need to be concentrating on developing a real strategy, a real set of goals and a detailed plan for how they're going to improve our country.

the more I am on here, the more astounded I am about how many people actually don't get politics, yet think they do.

well at least we agree about each other.

I just don't trust the liberal spin, i don't trust the media at at all, what im astounded at is how you seem to blatantly buy into what ever CNN, ABC, CBS says, your a walking talking point Chomerics.

You believe it because it supports your hate for Bush. Has it ever occurred to you? have you ever tried to consider? that possibly just possibly what they report on is intended to cast a false light on something that happened? i don't think you do, you see a damaging report and that's all you need.

one day people might actualy see objectivity from you..

The Libby trial doesn't start until after the mid-term elections, which means the whole "rush to war" issue will still be a big story, if not a bigger one. Make no mistake, if the dems regain some control after the mid-term elections, impeachment is a real possibility. But's that a gigantic if.

If the trend holds, the dems will easily win the House. They hold a 13% edge. Impeachment won't be only thing discussed. Many Republicans will fall by then-- Frist (by scandal), Guilliani (mob ties), McCain (stopped by Republicans). The Christian coalition is dropping Republican party, as are fiscal conservatives and libertarians, as well as anti-war (Iraq and Iran) majority. Americans want the Republican reign over by a huge margin. Check the polls. There will be a steady stream of indictments and Republican scandals straight threw to 08. Abramoff and Fitzgerald business just warming up; when the House goes Dem, there will be a deluge of investigations and criminal charges...war crimes, etc.

On the immediate front, it is becoming clearly seen that impeachment may have to be used to stop Bush from attacking Iran and/or launching other abuses.

IF the Dems win, the Republicans will sit back and pull up dirt on them as the Dems do on the Republicans, it is a viscous cycle. I say get rid of them all and hire 435 chimps

Yet again adding absolutely nothing to this board excpet trolling, do you actually have a life, or do you just like to go around showing everyone else that you are illequipt to deal with reality everyday?

A guy from Boston on a Redskins message board with over 9,000 posts asking me if I have a life? :laugh: Good one.

The only one trolling is you, Paco. I think everyone around here is fed up with your non-stop, constant Bush bashing threads and posts. You even tried that crap in a thread honoring a fallen soldier, until a mod slapped you down. Pathetic. You need to get help.

A guy from Boston on a Redskins message board with over 9,000 posts asking me if I have a life? :laugh: Good one.

The only one trolling is you, Paco. I think everyone around here is fed up with your non-stop, constant Bush bashing threads and posts. You even tried that crap in a thread honoring a fallen soldier, until a mod slapped you down. Pathetic. You need to get help.

1) please don't speak for everyone, I'm not tired of them and I'd tell him if I was

2) He's right, you often just post little insults and put downs to every thought that doesn't coincide with your viewpoint. It's looks very childish and it makes you look like you think you're on higher intellectual level than everyone else. You come off as very arrogant with those kinds of posts. Try contributing to a conversation instead of just posting sarcastic remarks designed to show your disdain for the "stupidity" of those who disagree with you. Things are much more pleasant that way.

1) please don't speak for everyone, I'm not tired of them and I'd tell him if I was

2) He's right, you often just post little insults and put downs to every thought that doesn't coincide with your viewpoint. It's looks very childish and it makes you look like you think you're on higher intellectual level than everyone else. You come off as very arrogant with those kinds of posts. Try contributing to a conversation instead of just posting sarcastic remarks designed to show your disdain for the "stupidity" of those who disagree with you. Things are much more pleasant that way.

Did I ask for your opinion? No, so butt out, junior.

Did I ask for your opinion? No, so butt out, junior.

Ladies and gentlemen, the People rest.

No but you had no problem speaking for me in saying that EVERYONE is tired of Choms posts. If you're going to speak for me I think I have a right to point that I don't agree, old man.

"Everyone" is a figure of speech. It's like saying "Everyone thinks you are an idiot". While many may think that, I'm sure not "everyone" really thinks that, so that is called a FIGURE OF SPEECH.

Class, dismissed.

"Everyone" is a figure of speech. It's like saying "Everyone thinks you are an idiot". While many may think that, I'm sure not "everyone" really thinks that, so that is called a FIGURE OF SPEECH.

Class, dismissed.

I guess it was just a poorly chosen figure of speech since in this case everyone appears to refer to only one, you. I just don't see the need for you to go around sarcastically putting down other people's remarks because they don't agree with your viewpoint. It's just unnecessary, doesn't add anything to the conversation and shows a hint of percieved intellectual superiority on your part.

Again-

NATIONAL POLLS MEAN EXACTLY ZERO IN AN OFF YEAR.

You need to look at individual district (very few of them done yet) and state polls.

The Dems will no doubt hold a double digit lead in those generic nationalized polls. But they dont equate to individual races.

The man speaks the truth.

LOL. Good one Nelms. The Troll King speaketh!

Good to have another teammate.

I'm so sick of the dem vs gop crap, it's not funny. More people need to suck it up and vote third party. It's the only way our kids might see some real change. :cheers:

Here, here! Code, i gotta catch your band and buy you a drink...keep us updated on your gigs.

Yes Nelms, you really need to get a life, you spent half the time trying to call me out, and the other half making an absolute fool of yourself by showing your lack of intelligence on matters relating to politics and world matters. So instead of actually attempting to debate now and showing everyone your ignorance, you relate to trolling.

It is funny, because you are the only one who actually thinks you know what you are talking about, hell even your 15 year old daughter figured you out, what was it she said? Dad, you don't have a clue? You know you are out of touch when a 15 year old nails your personality spot on, you think you would learn.

Yes Nelms, you really need to get a life, you spent half the time trying to call me out, and the other half making an absolute fool of yourself by showing your lack of intelligence on matters relating to politics and world matters. So instead of actually attempting to debate now and showing everyone your ignorance, you relate to trolling.

It is funny, because you are the only one who actually thinks you know what you are talking about, hell even your 15 year old daughter figured you out, what was it she said? Dad, you don't have a clue? You know you are out of touch when a 15 year old nails your personality spot on, you think you would learn.

Isn't that what your girlfriend said to you: "chommie, you don't have a clue", as she proceeded to dump you. (hey, you're the one that posted your long-winded sob story).

As far as "making an absolute fool of yourself by showing your lack of intelligence on matters relating to politics and world matters", didn't you just do that the other day when you posted John Dean's criticism of Bush's wiretapping program by calling Dean a "Nixon backer". :doh:

Archived