Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Favorite Quote Game

georgiaredskin

"Daddy, wanna play football? OK, I be a Cowboy and you be a Redskin. I mean, wait. You be a Cowboy and I be a Redskin!"

--My three-year old daughter :)

Oh that is toooo cute!!!

"As you get to know me, you kind of figure me out, that I'm not as probably as bad of a guy that I've been reported to be. I'm not that jerk."

Terrell Owens

"Well, if crime fighters fight crime and fire fighters fight fire, what do freedom fighters fight? They never mention that part to us, do they?"

~ George Carlin

"Organized crime in America takes in over $100 billion dollars a year. This is quite a profitable sum when one considers that the mafia spends very little for office supplies."

---Woody Allen

"Organized crime in America takes in over $100 billion dollars a year. This is quite a profitable sum when one considers that the mafia spends very little for office supplies."

---Woody Allen

"If you do big things they print your face, and if you do little things they print only your thumbs."

Author: Arthur Bugs Baer

"Having this interest here in the Redskins is the chief hobby of my life."

Jack K. Cooke

(wow, me, too). :)

There's a 12 step program for that, but I refuse to go to the meetings. :)

'I was born a poor black child.'

~Steve Martin The Jerk

There's a 12 step program for that, but I refuse to go to the meetings. :)

'I was born a poor black child.'

~Steve Martin The Jerk

:laugh: :laugh: I love that movie!!!!

(and I refuse to go to those meetings, too)

Navin R. Johnson: "Lord loves a workin' man; don't trust whitey; see a doctor and get rid of it."

I'm picking out a Thermos for you. Not an ordinary Thermos for you. But the extra best Thermos that you can buy, with vinyl and stripes and a cup built right in.

Navin R. Johnson

It's up to us, the people, to break immoral laws, and resist. As soon as the leaders of a country lie to you, they have no authority over you. These maniacs have no authority over us. And they might be able to put our bodies in prison, but they can't put our spirits in prison.

------Cindy Sheehan

that's cute.

"Growing up as a little kid, I wasn't always this size. I got picked on a lot."

Terrell Owens

(now we know what fuels him :silly: )

:silly: You have cracked the case.

On November 18, 1985, I was one of the best-known professional football players in America, and at 10 p.m. I was a hospital patient with a compound fracture of my leg, my career over.

----Joe Theismann

Nigel: The numbers all go to eleven. Look, right across the board, eleven, eleven, eleven and...

Martin: Oh, I see. And most amps go up to ten?

Nigel: Exactly.

Martin: Does that mean it's louder? Is it any louder?

Nigel: Well, it's one louder, isn't it? It's not ten. You see, most blokes, you know, will be playing at ten. You're on ten here, all the way up, all the way up, all the way up, you're on ten on your guitar. Where can you go from there? Where?

Martin: I don't know.

Nigel: Nowhere. Exactly. What we do is, if we need that extra push over the cliff, you know what we do?

Martin: Put it up to eleven.

Nigel: Elevn. Exactly. One louder.

Martin: Why don't you just make ten louder and make ten be the top number and make that a little louder?

[Pause.]

Nigel: These go to eleven.

~ This Is Spinal Tap

Steve Martin: The Jerk: Navin R. Johnson:

"And that's it and that's the only thing I need, is this. I don't need this or this. Just this ashtray. And this paddle game, the ashtray and the paddle game and that's all I need. And this remote control. The ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that's all I need. And these matches. The ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control and the paddle ball. And this lamp. The ashtray, this paddle game and the remote control and the lamp and that's all I need. And that's all I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one - I need this. The paddle game, and the chair, and the remote control, and the matches, for sure. And this. And that's all I need. The ashtray, the remote control, the paddle game, this magazine and the chair."

There's nothing you can really do to prepare to rock. Do you prepare to eat a delicious meal? Are you hungry? Then you're gonna eat it.

----Jack Black

"if i had a pie for every comment like that, i would be a pie-happy man, for food is best and a full stomach of pie is better"

-nolan mosier

Archived