Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Favorite Quote Game

georgiaredskin

"Can you smelllllllllll what the Rock...is cookin'?"

--Dwayne Johnson

J- Hello...newman.

N- hello jerry, i couldnt help but say how wonderful your cooking smells.

J- im not cooking!

N- then what smells so deliscious?

J- oh no, kramer was using butter as tanning oil on the roof!

"Triple H, the Rock knows you are back there listening. So the Rock says, if you have an ounce, an inch, a SHRED of hair on your ass, then you will come on out here, go one-on-one with the Great One... look this Brahma Bull in the eyes, so this Brahma Bull can take his horns, shine 'em up real nice, turn 'em sideways, and STICK 'EM STRAIGHT UP YOUR CANDY ASS!"

-- the Rock

"They tend to be suspicious, bristly, paranoid-type people with huge egos they push around like some elephantiasis victim with his distended testicles in a wheelbarrow terrified no doubt that some skulking ingrate of a clone student will sneak into his very brain and steal his genius work."

William S. Burroughs

"The memories of a man in his old age

Are the deeds of a man in his prime.

You suffle in gloom in the sickroom

And talk to yourself till you die.

Life is a short, warm moment

And death is a long cold rest.

You get your chance to try

In the twinkling of an eye:

Eighty years, with luck, or even less."

Pink Floyd--Free Four

(I know I'm following myself here, but I listened to that song the other day and love that part especially. I guess lines 7 & 8 could relate to the previous quote. :silly: )

“So, so you think you can tell heaven from hell, blue skies from pain. Can you tell a green field from a cold steal rail? A smile from a veil. Do you think you can tell?

And did they get you to trade heroes for ghosts? Hot ashes for trees? Hot air for cool breeze? Cold comfort for change? And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

How I wish, How I wish you were here. We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year, running over the same ground, what have we found? The same old fears.

I Wish You Were Here.”

---Pink Floyd

• 3 weeks later...

Scientist #1: Listen. Listen! We finished running the tests.

Scientist #2: Global warming is going to strike two days before the day after tomorrow.

Randy Marsh: Oh my God ...that's today.

A few seconds of silence and then everyone screams

Archived