Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Favorite Quote Game

georgiaredskin

"I like playing against the bigger backs because there’s no dodging in there. You don’t have to worry about him faking you out. They’re coming at you. You’re either the hammer or the nail. I try to be the hammer."

Marcus Washington

10/15/2005

Warpath Staff

hammer.jpg

"Mr. Hankey, the Christmas Poo. He loves me, I love you. Therefore, vicariously, he loves you. Even if you're a Jew. Sometimes he's corny. Sometimes he's nutty. He can be brown, or greenish-brown. But if you eat fiber on Christmas Eve he might come to your town. Mr. Hankey, the Christmas Poo..."

Mr. Hankey (to Kyle): "One time when you were sleeping, I put myself in your mouth and had my friend take a picture."

"Hidey HO, Children!" Mr. Hankey

MrHanky.jpg

"Mr. Hankey, the Christmas Poo. He loves me, I love you. Therefore, vicariously, he loves you. Even if you're a Jew. Sometimes he's corny. Sometimes he's nutty. He can be brown, or greenish-brown. But if you eat fiber on Christmas Eve he might come to your town. Mr. Hankey, the Christmas Poo..."

Mr. Hankey (to Kyle): "One time when you were sleeping, I put myself in your mouth and had my friend take a picture."

"Hidey HO, Children!" Mr. Hankey

Now I can't have no 'curse' show, I mean I gotta throw in a few jokes in between the curses, I can't come out and go "Hello! Filth flar'n filth, mother****er, dick, *****, snot, and **** [:pooh:]. Good night!"

~Eddie Murphy

Archived