Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rumor: Lavar Failed Physical

Slacky McSlackAss

I do feel bad for Lavar here

This injury sounds like it really may sink his career. What it means is we may have lucked out, because once again there would have been a year of Lavar drama with "is his knee ok or is it not?"

For the team it was clearly best to move on. I just hope Lavar finds a home where he can be productive

:laugh:

Very good.

Too bad for LaVar if this is true. I don't understand how he could fail a physical if he was playing last year though.

I could be wrong, but I don't think he was ever 100% last season. He got better as the year went on, but then he injured his thigh in the St. Louis game, and kinda looked slow from that point on. :whoknows: He had the big game in the Tampa playoffs, but then kind of disappeared in the Seattle game.

I could be wrong, but I don't think he was ever 100% last season. He got better as the year went on, but then he injured his thigh in the St. Louis game, and kinda looked slow from that point on. :whoknows: He had the big game in the Tampa playoffs, but then kind of disappeared in the Seattle game.

Could be.

But if so, LaVar and/or the Postons really did screw the pooch by giving back the 4 million to try their luck in free agency.

Found this from a few days ago.

http://www.jaguars.com/story/5081.asp

ORLANDO—Jack Del Rio said the Jaguars remain interested in Lavar Arrington

Is there a chance the Jaguars will sign Arrington to fill that void at linebacker?

“We have interest in Lavar. I had dinner with him. We gave him a physical and did our due diligence. I think he's looking for the right fit,” Del Rio said.

Archived