Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins.com article wrong

Guest santana4prez

Guest santana4prez

http://www.redskins.com/news/newsDetail.jsp?id=16184

When Moss snared that 70-yard TD pass from Mark Brunell with :17 left on Monday Night Football, he shocked the Dallas secondary and helped the Redskins end a four-game skid versus their rivals.

It wasnt 17 seconds left.:laugh: It was still one of the greatest ending to a football game of all time.:helmet:

http://www.redskins.com/news/newsDetail.jsp?id=16184

When Moss snared that 70-yard TD pass from Mark Brunell with :17 left on Monday Night Football, he shocked the Dallas secondary and helped the Redskins end a four-game skid versus their rivals.

It wasnt 17 seconds left.:laugh: It was still one of the greatest ending to a football game of all time.:helmet:

good point. the defense still had to hold 1 more time at the end

Guest santana4prez
I will still trust Redskins.com over any other media source to get info about the skins

simple mistake not a big deal

:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

I agree Redskins.com is the best and it was a simple mistake. I thought it was just funny though.:laugh:

Hey, let's start a "redskins.com files" thread where we point out all the glaring and horrible mistakes by the site.

We'd probably do this if after seeing reports of errors, Redskins.com continually ignored them or claimed they were, in fact, correct for reasons other than we can possibly understand. This is what Nunyo did, denying errors to exist at all, or, where they existed, uniformly claiming the editors did it, then, the Post never even bothered to update web copy much less retract the error so Nunyo could maintain an artifically low error-retraction count.

Redskins.com actually sees this and changes it. When they stop, you can bet we'll get on them pretty hard.

Archived