Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Don't know what matters most

RIDETHEWALRUS

Today was a very weird day. One horrible thin happened and one spectacular thing happened and I don't know how I should feel.

My girl broke my heart today (or I guess I should say ex).

My car (a 1969 Ford Mustang) is running better than she ever has. Since I bought her she has had problems, but after the first thing happened I worked on my car until she was running absolutely perfect.

Driving my car around feels as good as just about anything else and has proven to be a great distraction today, but I am straight blown about the other thing.

Just needed to vent to people I don't know so that my close friends don't think I am a *****.

Just needed to vent to people I don't know so that my close friends don't think I am a *****.

Don't take this for anything more than it's worth, but if your friends think you're a ***** when you need to vent, maybe you need different friends.

Do people not do the break up drinking anymore? It's a rule in my social circle that when one dude is dumped the others come by collect his sorry @ss from whatever hole he crawled into and take him to the bar. The next day the massive pounding headache and the constant mad dashes to the toilet make the pain of losing what's her name feel like nothing.

You'll be fine.

Do people not do the break up drinking anymore? It's a rule in my social circle that when one dude is dumped the others come by collect his sorry @ss from whatever hole he crawled into and take him to the bar. The next day the massive pounding headache and the constant mad dashes to the toilet make the pain of losing what's her name feel like nothing.

You'll be fine.

:cheers:

No doubt. I thought that was standard practice the world over.:whoknows:

Fill your mind up with liquor and drink away the pain. A girl broke up with me in college once, I got home and let my boys know, and before i knew it we were all putting back shots of Beam like it was the ****ing antidote.

And it was.

You'll be fine.

Unfortunately I moved down to TX for school 7 mo ago and all my boys are back in DC/MD/VA. I haven't gotten tight w/ people like that here yet. So the drunkeness, while definitely here, is not shared.

As for the car here is a pic of me w/ her (btw, the ugly flames in the back are long gone).

First time I smoke in the last6 mo too. She was hard core against it.

I did the same thing, my girl broke up with me on Sunday and I had my first pack since the Tampa playoff game, just don't get hooked back on them, there's a reason you quit and I'm pretty sure it had more to do than a damn girl. [/serious]

I decide when my Mustang's carpet is clean and I can always start her up.

I prefer no carpet in my mustangs.... [/futile attempt at being funny]

Archived