Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Off to the Jets...

sweet daddy

I really liked the aluminum hats and getting the skinny on why "sweet daddy" holds special meaning for a certain ramsey fan :)

btw, terry tate is the real deal, isn't he :laugh: :applause:

I'll have to go back and read his posts to find out who he is.

TK's aluminum hats were funny. I just thought the "Ummmmm. Okay." was hilarious. Maybe the way I read it in my head.

Terry Tate is going to be a force around here. You watch. Something tells me this forum is going to be cleaning up real soon. :)

Gee, I wonder if that has to do with calling us scum?

You wouldn't believe how a little scrapbook of selected quotes reads...I feel like Hannibal Lector just called the Not Ready For Prime-Time Players "trouble-makers"...

Who gives a **** :laugh:

I'll just assume you're messing with AJ, because otherwise that comment strikes the wrong chord. Forget the player or poster involved, it's vulgar and ignorant and beneath you (I don't care who you were talking about, less'n it was some particularly heinous Iggles troll.)

I'll just assume you're messing with AJ, because otherwise that comment strikes the wrong chord. Forget the player or poster involved, it's vulgar and ignorant and beneath you (I don't care who you were talking about, less'n it was some particularly heinous Iggles troll.)

Kinda weird there. Sounds like you're saying its no big if I'm messing with AJ, but then sounds like I'm still being "vulgar, ignnorant, and beneath myself" (I am flexible) too :)

I have my own reason for answering this, and its not because you asked me.

That remark wasn't actually addressed to AJ.

I meant that its silly to "worry" about who someone was ("sweet daddy"), in the sense that all here are subject to equal treament, positive or negative, no one is beyond that or "extra-important" no matter who they are.

I did not use it in an "I don't care about that person" sense. And the word began with an "s" and not a "f" just for posterity.

Now, since you made your comment in the open forum:

we've been civil before, and even friendly in PM's, but this is the second time you've mentioned something I've done as being "beneath me", the last time when you were on a Lavar crusade, and each time you've been off-mark.

Now you get to say what you want here, but you're evalutation of my worth is unimportant to me. You could be one of dozens of other posters here and it would have a deeper impact.

But for me, you're only speaking beyond your own worth in my eyes as I frankly have very little respect for your lack of intellectual integrity. You are frequently hypocritical and pretentious, and you employ your share of name-calling or vulgarity when it suits you, in your own style. Cast whatever you wish my way, just so you know where you don't stand.

After this response, it is my intention to continue to engage you, or not, no differently than I have previously.

Jumbo,

I see. As for it being "Ok" if you were messing with AJ--well, not "A-OK" but it would have made some kind of sense and if it were a head-game is not the same as REALLY using that language with another person since it's not 'directed.'

I'll admit. If it had been a "who cares" I'd have not reacted. Seriously.

I think it was just the context and the profanity. Don't think I'm on some crusade against board profanity, I'm not.

It just hit my ear. You ever have that happen? One word can make that difference and it just seemed more intensely personal and not in step with what I've seen from you.

Nah, I'm still a Redskins fan...but I probably will ease off posting on this board. I don't like the people here.

AJ, have we been hiding the fact we don't like you? The people here are great. You aren't, and seem to believe repetitive spamming of things you have no idea about should be met with joy and laughter.

Sweet Daddy, bye. A fan of the Redskins is a fan of the Redskins. Not a fan of a single player. Have fun rooting on the Jets.

Well it's been fun...I have enjoyed your site.

Mods...my only advice...learn to recognize when someone is feeding you good info a little quicker.

The Skins are clearly going to be top team next year. Of course, I still don't think that MB gives you the best chance to win. JC is unkown. And come on Todd Collins. 1.25 mil a year for two years...WOW!

The QB situation over the last two years at the park will forever be a mystery.

I am now filled with remorse and regret.

Nah, I'm still a Redskins fan...but I probably will ease off posting on this board. I don't like the people here.

hey man.. you dont have to like everyone here. I dont like WB. :silly: or that 76ers fan.

But seriously... i liked ramsey too. But u gotta learn to no blow up so easy. Id suggest taking a look at Unsonny's Man Up/ Owned thread. Cheers me up everytime. Or possibly taking a look at how to raise your child with advice from Maddox http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=beat

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

But.. if that doesnt work man.. this might help too. http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=manly_suicide

Cause life is just too tough sometimes.

Well it's been fun...I have enjoyed your site.

Mods...my only advice...learn to recognize when someone is feeding you good info a little quicker.

The Skins are clearly going to be top team next year. Of course, I still don't think that MB gives you the best chance to win. JC is unkown. And come on Todd Collins. 1.25 mil a year for two years...WOW!

The QB situation over the last two years at the park will forever be a mystery.

sweet daddy, you and I have spoken before about the subject of recognizing "good info" when we see it. As you will recall, I specifically, repeatedly and respectfully asked you to support your contention that you had "inside" information on Patrick, and promised to keep that information confidential. As we have done repeatedly with many different members.

You declined, choosing instead to play coy and remain secretive ... and I respected that.

Since then, quite frankly, the "info" you have opted to share with the board has been pretty much indistinguishable from 90% of the supposed "inside info" we get here on a daily basis from literally dozens of other posters. I trust that you can therefore understand our lack of tooth-gnashing at the prospect of losing such a valuable source of inside information.

We appreciate your patronage of the site, but frankly, it's difficult to take your parting shot too deeply to heart given your unwillingness, from day one, to be even remotely candid about why we should value it any more than that of thousands of other members here.

Hopefully you'll find more acceptance at your next stop.

Ramsey and Arrington were distractions for this team. Neither player was going to be a part of the future here and like others will have to prove themselves in other systems.

I have no doubt that Ramsey and Arrington could be more productive for other clubs than they were here in 2004 and 2005.

But that was the very point, they didn't fit THIS system.

And when you have a situation where 10 of the 11 players you have on a defense DO fit the system and are willing to play within it, the one guys that stands apart like #56 needs to go.

Most of us knew this two years ago and the staff and FO knew this as well. Why the hell did we wait two years to let them go? There value two years ago would have brought back some nice picks who would fit this system.

I wanted Lavar and Ramsey to succeed as much or more then the next guy and still wish them well. Ramsey always conducted himself like a class act and I really hope he gets a fair shake in this league. I can see him leaving and having a Trent Green type of career.

Hey News Flash. Pat Ramsey is a SCRUB. He is garbage. A wasted pick. His inability to actually take reign of the QB position has cost the franchise. A first round pick who 4 years later yields a 6th?????? Give me a break. Thank God his family isnt posting on this site anymore. Now Tell pat this enjoy NY and the media as they rip up his inability to stand in the pocket and complete passes. Also tell him to say hello to Laverneous for us I hope hes doing well on one of the worst teams in the League.

Ramsey sucks good riddance to a crappy QB

Hey News Flash. Pat Ramsey is a SCRUB. He is garbage. A wasted pick. His inability to actually take reign of the QB position has cost the franchise. A first round pick who 4 years later yields a 6th?????? Give me a break. Thank God his family isnt posting on this site anymore. Now Tell pat this enjoy NY and the media as they rip up his inability to stand in the pocket and complete passes. Also tell him to say hello to Laverneous for us I hope hes doing well on one of the worst teams in the League.

I have more respect for him than that.

After all he's been through here in Washington, he could have turned into T.O. and became a huge cancer. The coaching staff pretty much threw him in the trash. It was the right decision, but for Patrick, I'm sure it crushed him. He hardly showed any emotion and just went with the flow. You won't find a guy with more class than Patrick Ramsey.

Good luck Pat.

This post, on the other hand, is an embarrassment to anyone who actually understands that there are human beings attached to the names we discuss on the internet. It's so far over the top and on the fringe of any thinking person's take on Patrick, his family, and his time in Washington that one wonders if it's an actual take, or just a matter of someone either with no internal censor or no class.

Archived