Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Off to the Jets...

sweet daddy

We can only hope you mean it. Although, since Patrick's gone, you have to ease off. That was the only topic you posted about. Maybe you can join the Jets forum and trash Pennington with the same passion you used here.

Please, every single incomplete pass or, God forbid, interception that Mark Brunell throws will bring him crawling out of the woodwork. Every time Patrick Ramsey completes a pass it will bring him crawling out of the woodwork. And if Patrick continues down the same road he has here and fails, well then, it was all Joe Gibbs' fault for crushing his career on some perceived personal vendetta.

You just hope that if you are ever in a jury trial that you don't get someone like AJ_Skins on the jury because he will have made up his mind no matter how overwhelming the evidence is in the other direction.

Edit: I should note that right now Eric Mangini is a man who just recognizes talent and really pulled one over on the Redskins. A year from now he will be part of the conspiracy.

Nah, I'm still a Redskins fan...but I probably will ease off posting on this board. I don't like the people here.

Hey man come on now buck up, buck up man its politics my friend that's all, just politics. And another reason why we won't be winning the SB for sometime..playoffs yeah..but no cookies.The LA jinx lives.

Hey News Flash. Pat Ramsey is a SCRUB. He is garbage. A wasted pick. His inability to actually take reign of the QB position has cost the franchise. A first round pick who 4 years later yields a 6th?????? Give me a break. Thank God his family isnt posting on this site anymore. Now Tell pat this enjoy NY and the media as they rip up his inability to stand in the pocket and complete passes. Also tell him to say hello to Laverneous for us I hope hes doing well on one of the worst teams in the League.

Ramsey sucks good riddance to a crappy QB

Hey now i dont think ramsey really deserves that. He was unhappy with the team yes but he kept it under wraps like a professional for the most part. I remember him coming on comcast after the bears game and the QB switch with jansen, springs and he was a complete class act wishing Brunell luck and saying he would do everything to support him.

I may have thrown some shots at Patrick Ramsey through my short tenure here, but never trashed him as a person. I thought that he had happy feet due to the Spurrier, and I still think that may be true. Never-the-less, Pat is a class act, and he did get shorted here in Washington. Gibbs never really wanted him as the trigger-man and there is nothing wrong with that. That's the way of the NFL. Anyways, I wish Pat, and his family the best. I think that a new uniform and a change of scenery will do him well. I truly hope that he will play up to his potential and return the Jets to their winning ways. Best of Luck, PR, and thank you for the games you played here.

Archived