Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Off to the Jets...

sweet daddy

Well it's been fun...I have enjoyed your site.

Mods...my only advice...learn to recognize when someone is feeding you good info a little quicker.

The Skins are clearly going to be top team next year. Of course, I still don't think that MB gives you the best chance to win. JC is unkown. And come on Todd Collins. 1.25 mil a year for two years...WOW!

The QB situation over the last two years at the park will forever be a mystery.

Ramsey and Arrington were distractions for this team. Neither player was going to be a part of the future here and like others will have to prove themselves in other systems.

I have no doubt that Ramsey and Arrington could be more productive for other clubs than they were here in 2004 and 2005.

But that was the very point, they didn't fit THIS system.

And when you have a situation where 10 of the 11 players you have on a defense DO fit the system and are willing to play within it, the one guys that stands apart like #56 needs to go.

The first 6 or 7 replies to this post are hilarious. Classic stuff.

PCS' is probably the funniest though. I'm not sure why. Must be the way he employed the smilies.

I really liked the aluminum hats and getting the skinny on why "sweet daddy" holds special meaning for a certain ramsey fan :)

btw, terry tate is the real deal, isn't he :laugh: :applause:

So seriously... who is this dude?

I dont recognize the name.

I've been noting his posts for awhile; no matter who it is, the posts say all you need to know ;)

check 'em out, terpfan, you'll get the message quick enough

Archived