Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone else think Larry Michaels is annoying?

#98QBKiller

I was watching him do the one-on-one interviews with our newly acquired FAs and he just seems like a real condescending ****. I thought Randle El or Archuleta was going to put this guy in a headlock and choke him out.

It seems like he'd try and make the new guys feel welcome as opposed to trying to intimidate them.

And while I'm on the subject, I really like Lloyd and Archuleta, these guys seem really down to earth and happy to be on Chuck Norris's favorite NFL team.

Randle El and Carter are pretty cool too, but I just think that Archuleta and Lloyd will fit right in with the guys in our locker room.

I for one did not get the same feeling you did. I didn't think Larry was being condescending or that he was trying to intimidate any of those guys.

Of all the interviews and such, i liked the way Andre Carter came off the best. He seems like a very intelligent and humble man. I thought Lloyd came off as the joker of the group. Archuleta just looked drained from all the negotiating and I thought El seemed a little ****y, but in a good way. He did throw a TD pass in th Superbowl afterall. It's hard to tell at this point who will realy mesh well with this team.

Is this a comment in order to just gain attention to yourself? Ridiculous statement...Larry has the job I wish I had..well what of it I know Larry does. He's informative and rather enjoyable to listen to....and he brings us Erin : )...Erin have I mentioned I live in the beautiful Pacific Northwest? : )....bottom line, Larry does a great job, and you should have other concerns than with Mr. Michael.

I was watching him do the one-on-one interviews with our newly acquired FAs and he just seems like a real condescending ****. I thought Randle El or Archuleta was going to put this guy in a headlock and choke him out.

It seems like he'd try and make the new guys feel welcome as opposed to trying to intimidate them.

And while I'm on the subject, I really like Lloyd and Archuleta, these guys seem really down to earth and happy to be on Chuck Norris's favorite NFL team.

Randle El and Carter are pretty cool too, but I just think that Archuleta and Lloyd will fit right in with the guys in our locker room.

i dont know... kinda. what i do find annoying is your screen name... :laugh: j/k man but seriously i think you should change it.

They have yet to invent the human being that is liked by everybody. That said ... I wonder what would prompt an anoymous web poster, who has surely never even met someone else to publicly call him a "condescending ****."

I find his manner to be shallow and insecure. Since he is not a player (or ex-player) he cannot talk from experience, so he assumes the mediot position and winds up making everyone uncomfortable. Herzog was an ex-player, and his confidence was assured, so he could just be himself, and relate.

I really disliked him early on (always looking at the camera, not confronting and engaging his guests) and now I am kind of inured to his manner, but I still think it could be WAY better.

I admit I've held a grudge against Larry Michael since he replaced Frank Herzog as the radio play-by-play guy (though I am slowly getting over it), but I've never gotten the impression he was being condescending or obnoxious when he does interviews.

Archuleta just looked drained from all the negotiating and I thought El seemed a little ****y, but in a good way. He did throw a TD pass in th Superbowl afterall. It's hard to tell at this point who will realy mesh well with this team.

Not sure if you all saw ARE on comcast sports last night but he joined RT and Samuels in suprising some little kid who won the "Bring a Redskin to School" day (That was a luckly little dude). Anyway, ARE spoke to the school and seemed to say and do the right things by being himself (he didn't look stiff, uncomfortable or fake). I think he'll enjoy DC, the skins and help add another Lombardi to his and the skins' collection :applause:

Archived