Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Andyman, any action tonight, or can I go to sleep early?

MorgantownHokie88

:twitch: Seriously, it's a saturday night. I should be sneaking out the house somewhere, not waiting for the skins to sign somebody. Man, I could use some good karma right now. I believe I've f*ckin earned it, fair and square. DAMMIT!

Just crack your window and light up a spliff. You'll be alright. :D

It's even worse if you're in the Mountain or Pacific time zones. It's after 2:30 AM here in Colorado but WAY late for you poor semi-awake saps on the East Coast. Then again, you'll be reading fresh and breaking new before I crawl out of bed in the morning. Make it good! ;)

If news breaks... he will come

I don't know who this Andyman is that everyone hails on here...but this person said to stick around tonight for news and nothing happened....so what now? do the long time regulars on here still adhere to the words of this person or what? Here is hoping we get an update from Larry Michaels today. :logo:

I don't know who this Andyman is that everyone hails on here...but this person said to stick around tonight for news and nothing happened....so what now? do the long time regulars on here still adhere to the words of this person or what? Here is hoping we get an update from Larry Michaels today. :logo:

Reread who said to stick around. It wasn't Andyman. :)

Reread who said to stick around. It wasn't Andyman. :)

Yep. Hooked him. ;) It was one of the mods having fun. The names used were clearly not Andyman. Clearly the one you read was not.

Hmm...being that was one of the first few posts to mention that....wouldn't consider that lazy..just efficient. But enough of the mindless posts from Armchair, if you don't have answers..then move along.

Or instead of spending time asking mindless questions at the back end of a thread you could have spent those few minutes looking at the beginning of the thread. I'll move along when I damn well feel like it.

Hmm...being that was one of the first few posts to mention that....wouldn't consider that lazy..just efficient. But enough of the mindless posts from Armchair, if you don't have answers..then move along.

First of all, lose the 'tude. We're all Redskin fans here ;)

Second, you can go into your user profile and change your settings so that each page displays more than 15 posts, which is the default. So that way you don't have to go thru 13 pages, only a couple.

Third, if you want to know who Andyman is, use the search function. Located here. http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/search.php?

Fourth, if you want to know who said what in this thread, to Armchair's point, you should read the thread. :dunce:

Anywho, I see you recently joined. Welcome to the site! :cheers:

No. Effecient would have been to simply look up Andyman in the memberlist, and check is posts and threads. You will find your answers there. Also, in this thread, amongst the fun posts, there is an answer or 2 to your question about Andyman. It would be effecient to have read some of those as well. Effecient would have been to notice that the poster who said stay up was named Andymaam, not Andyman. Now, before this gets out of hand here, let's let this get back to being the nice, fun thread it's been for the most part.

no worries, 'tis the season! :cheers:

It's the Free Agency time of the year

With teams wheeling and dealing

And Extremesters telling you to be of good cheer

It's the Free Agency time of the year

It's the hap-happiest offseason time of all

With those Dan Snyder greetings and free agent meetinngs

When the Redskins come to call

It's the hap-happiest offseason time of all.

:D

Archived